Author Topic: The best TPIR moment ever ! Yvette contestant  (Read 489 times)

Offline PookieNumNum

• Outside in Line
The best TPIR moment ever ! Yvette contestant
« on: May 21, 2020, 09:37:15 AM »
I'm watching Season 48 Episode 7 on Amazon prime.   A lady named Yvette was outbid by $1 by the guy next to her. She was an absolute trip. I wish she would have won because she would have been funny to watch.   The biggest wow / shock / smile moment I've ever had watching the show was when the opened the door during one of the showcase showdowns and there she was on a jetski LMAO  I had the biggest smile ever!   

Offline RatRace10

• In Contestant's Row
Re: The best TPIR moment ever ! Yvette contestant
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 10:57:17 AM »
opened the door during one of the showcase showdowns
They don't use the Big Doors or jetskis during the Showcase Showdown.  :roll:

Offline Torgo

• TPiR Alumnus
  • 01/26/15
    • Torgo Entertainment
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 11:29:08 AM »
Okay.
CSS Champion - Season IX (Part II); G-R Recapper - Season 44 (Part I)

And if you win that trip, you travel to the end of the Golden Road, where we have the most expensive prize ever offered on Golden Road.net!!!! IT IS MORE THAN $481,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Wild cheering and applause) LOOK WHAT WE HAVE AT THE END OF THE GOLDEN ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR OWN PRIVATE ISLAND OFF THE COAST OF TAHITI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and your whole family will fly round trip coach from Los Angeles to Tahiti where you'll sign a deed to a 2-mile across, 2-mile wide island 25 miles off the coast of Tahiti. This island includes a beachouse and more! And if you win this island, you'll recieve A NEW CADILLAC XLR CONVERTIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.
Quote from: bobbingforapples
Why was he unbanned? He hasn't changed.

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Best in the World
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 12:28:04 PM »
what

As I told you in another thread,

Also...This is posting just to post. Don't do this.

"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.