Author Topic: Question about tapings  (Read 3210 times)

Offline Dcap

• Outside in Line
Question about tapings
« on: May 08, 2008, 02:42:29 PM »
Hey all!

I am planning on attending the Price is Right on Thursday May 15th.  If anyone else is going on that day and wants to meet up let me know!

I have tickets from CBS and we are planning to go stand in line around 5:00AM that morning to get in on the 1:00PM show.  I found a website online that allows groups to attend the price is right called hollywoodtickets. I have tickets from Hollywoodtickets for the second show.

My question is:

Is it possible to attend the first show then go as a group with a hollywoodtickets group for the second taping?

Is the hollywoodtickets company legitimate?  Will they always have enough people to attend to make a group?

Will Stan judge us if we are part of the hollywoodtickets group?  If I attend 2 tapings in one day does that affect my chances of being a contestant?

I appreciate everyone help!  Wish me luck!

Derrick

Offline Voltron291

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Question about tapings
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 03:28:21 PM »
Hollywood tickets are considered part of a group of 25+ that can arrive at a later time (Arrive at 12 noon for the 4PM taping) even if they don't have enough people.  You will not be able to go as part of the hollywood tickets group if you attend the first taping - because to attend the 2nd taping as part of the hollywood tickets group you must be physically in the line for the 4pm taping at 12 noon.  However, if there's room left in the 2nd taping after the 1st taping has finished, you can get back in line after the 1st show has finished and see the 2nd show.  You won't even need any sort of tickets - they'll just give you new contestant cards.  From what I'm hearing they are looking for paid audience members for this week (I will be attending May 12 and 13), so I'd say your chances are good for getting to see both tapings. 

Attending multiple tapings does not affect your chances of being a contestant - but Stan does change what questions he asks people if he knows you were at the earlier taping.  Good luck to you!