Studio 41 - Play Along > FPG -- Friday Prediction Game

Results--The Run It Twice II FPG-Both Grids

<< < (3/3)

Punchboard91:
I was thinking about an SP car game, but too many others seemed due to me.

I had Bonus/Bonus for mine.

br:
I went 3 strikes on one lineup...I kind of thought we might see it on the heels of Thursday's GR but no such luck.

Jordanar18:

--- Quote ---sullim4 wrote:
That's the key.  Putting the same slate on both grids is the best way to be successful.
--- End quote ---

I improved slightly from last time:  last time, I put 3 similar games in both grids; this time I put 4 similar games, but all in different slots, so I was likely to get the right slot in at least one grid.  Of course, I slotted TTM 5th and 6th.  :roll:

Doughnut:
Let's see...

Last time, I bombed on both grids (as in a double 0/0).  This time, I get 3rd place in one, and I tied for 5th in the other.

I'm fine with that. :)

BTW, I had Bonus in one grid, and "X" in the other.  I did consider Switcheroo, though.

JayG:

--- Quote ---sullim4 wrote:
That's the key. Putting the same slate on both grids is the best way to be successful.
--- End quote ---

I must disagree slightly.  If you have a case where it's a 50/50 toss-up between two games (in this week's case, Grand Game & It's In the Bag), I think it makes perfect sense to put one of them in one lineup, and the other in the second lineup.  That acts as a hedge, so unless Roger does something REALLY screwy, one of them is guaranteed to hit.  Certainly, you don't want to submit two completely different lineups, but I think there is much to be gained by having some small variations between the two lineups.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version