Author Topic: The $300K FPG Season Opener Open for 9/22/06  (Read 3980 times)

Offline FPGWillyT

• 12/22/2006
  • FPG Host & TPiR Alumnus
The $300K FPG Season Opener Open for 9/22/06
« on: September 21, 2006, 01:01:25 PM »
Well, we begin another season of Friday Morning Fights!

You newbies to the boards/forums should read the rules and be ready to play.  Major bragging rights are fought for and defended each and every week with this game.

For you newbies, let me offer the following tips this once to put you on an even playing field with some of the "kings" of the game.

1.  Don't ever predict a game for a Friday that has already been played earlier in the week.
2.  Always make sure you have at least 1 Small Prize Game and 1 Grocery Product game in your set of picks.  There are times when The Dob does not play an SP game, but it's best to not gamble on this by not taking an SP game.
3.  If a Big Three was already played earlier in the week (3X, TP, GR), chances are really good you won't see one on Friday.

The rest you are gonna have to learn on your own.

Send those picks to fpg@golden-road.net whenever you are ready.

As for the $$$ from Monday, I have decided to CAP this week's total as shown above.  Whatever monies are left over will get divided by 2 and then added to the last two weeks of October.

To have this weeks game be worth $750K+ seems unfair without at least a few weeks of games to base picks on.

Offline Jordanar18

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Currently, I live in the past.
Re: The $300K FPG Season Opener Open for 9/22/06
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 09:03:38 PM »

William Tynan wrote:
For you newbies, let me offer the following tips this once to put you on an even playing field with some of the "kings" of the game.

1.  Don't ever predict a game for a Friday that has already been played earlier in the week.
2.  Always make sure you have at least 1 Small Prize Game and 1 Grocery Product game in your set of picks.  There are times when The Dob does not play an SP game, but it's best to not gamble on this by not taking an SP game.
3.  If a Big Three was already played earlier in the week (3X, TP, GR), chances are really good you won't see one on Friday.

The rest you are gonna have to learn on your own.

Take a picture -- Willy's giving advice! :-D

Offline sullim4

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 09:33:40 PM »
Ummm... yeah... so, am I the only one who doesn't see results from last year's final round of TGC?

Offline dm

• Walking the Golden Road
    • My website
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 07:28:27 AM »
I don't know either.

Why has this been kept a deep dark secret all summer? When you run a game, you have to let people know who the hell won.