Author Topic: The Official pentellit vs. Barker Thread  (Read 325899 times)

Offline ClockGameJohn

• TPiR Alumnus &
  • Executive Producer
The Official pentellit vs. Barker Thread
« on: March 05, 2010, 10:35:13 PM »
Latest pentellit news/claim:

"Dian was shacking up with Goodson."

Discuss here, not in the Brandi thread.

Thanks.
John

Offline pentellit

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: The Official pentellit vs. Barker Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 10:38:02 PM »
Wow!  My own thread! :-D
Quote from: price_authority
Bob Barker seems to have little regard for testifying truthfully under oath.
Quote from: SteveGavazzi
I really have no desire to sit through another round of this.
      Then don't.
*Before you call your lawyer to sue me, know that everything contained in this post and in all of my posts past, present and future is entirely MY PERSONAL OPINION. (TY p_a ;))

Offline ClockGameJohn

• TPiR Alumnus &
  • Executive Producer
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 10:38:57 PM »
We love you so much.
John

Offline pentellit

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 10:41:36 PM »
Thank you.
      Then don't.
*Before you call your lawyer to sue me, know that everything contained in this post and in all of my posts past, present and future is entirely MY PERSONAL OPINION. (TY p_a ;))

Offline price_authority

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 11:30:33 PM »
I have a question. Why is it that when nanny or KenCrane post something, people on this board eat up every word, but when pentellit makes a remark people pee all over it?

Think about it. Think real hard.

BTW John, Dian shacking up with old man Goodson is hardly news.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 11:32:25 PM by price_authority »
Before you call your lawyer to sue me, know that everything contained in this post and in all of my posts past, present and future is entirely MY PERSONAL OPINION.

Offline JoePlinko

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2010, 11:56:15 PM »
I have a question. Why is it that when nanny or KenCrane post something, people on this board eat up every word, but when pentellit makes a remark people pee all over it?

Think about it. Think real hard.

BTW John, Dian shacking up with old man Goodson is hardly news.

LOL!  How naive to even ask that question.  Don't you know you have more credibility when you lurk and post as secretive inside spies than you do when you are up front about who you are as Pentellit has done.

I've still yet to see anything KenCrane has told us to be truth.  All he does is take facts we know and regurgitate them as "rumblings," yet everyone hangs on his every word.
"If we want the show to stay on, you have to support the show.  How can we lose an American classic?"  - Roger Dobkowitz

Offline ayoung

• Double Showcase Winner
  • everybody loves me.
    • my facebook
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2010, 12:10:29 AM »
I also slept with Dian, and i deserve my own thread to talk about it. 
You people make me sick.  Every last one of you.

Offline joeyboy

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2010, 12:13:40 AM »
Hey Guys.  Just thought you all might want to know that the buzz here on the 3rd Floor on Alameda is that a new Co-Executive Producer has been hired for The Price is Right.

Mike Richards (not Seinfeld) will be on board for the new Season.  Mike has experience with game shows and working for Dick Clark Productions.

Just take my word for it.   ;)

** Subject Line Changed -- MG **

I never once heard that Bart retired.  I will try to find out more but of the things I've heard I doubt it.

Why do we trust them?  :roll:

Offline brtsimpson142

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2010, 12:15:13 AM »
Simple:  nanny and KenCrane post on a variety of subjects!!!  (and they've been proven correct by time, so we have no reason to doubt what they tell us)

But all pentellit does is post anti-Barker propoganda.  nanny and KenCrane don't (seem) to have an agenda, they just post things as they hear them around the studio, with an aim towards keeping us informed--so they're more believable.  pentellit's obviously got an "I hate Barker" agenda, trying to convince all of us how awful Barker was.  And folks with agendas all have one thing in common:  they skew facts (to the point of snapping them in half) to support their perspective.  pentellit's done this many a time, and it's badly compromised her credibility on other matters as far as I'm concerned.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 12:16:56 AM by brtsimpson142 »
Bazinga!

Offline SteveGavazzi

• Loyal Friend and True &
  • Director
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2010, 12:16:57 AM »
LOL!  How naive to even ask that question.  Don't you know you have more credibility when you lurk and post as secretive inside spies than you do when you are up front about who you are as Pentellit has done.

Pentellit's identity may not be as obscure as she'd like to think, but she's hardly been "up front" about it.

I've still yet to see anything KenCrane has told us to be truth.  All he does is take facts we know and regurgitate them as "rumblings," yet everyone hangs on his every word.

Well, maybe someday when you get a job in Television City, we'll hang on your every word instead.
"Every game is somebody's favorite." -- Wise words from Roger Dobkowitz.

Offline Demerolguy

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2010, 12:20:33 AM »

That's easy...because Pentellit has an agenda and only one agenda..."Bob Is Evil" and is really the only thing she talks about.  Who can take anyone like that seriously when there seems to be so much hatred there concerning one person.

Nanny and Ken Crane both don't have an agenda and they talk about lots of things, with some inside reports that were proven true shortly thereafter.

Offline ThereseW

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2010, 12:31:17 AM »
There is no doubt that somehow nanny is in the know. He's been correct too many times.

If CBS or Fremantle Media reads these boards, I bet they are trying to find out who he is to stop the leaks. this board is more fun knowing that occasionally a mole is feeding us some inside information

Offline pentellit

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2010, 12:38:52 AM »
Speaking of people who have agendas (like me!), how come nobody questioned this?

I can believe a lot of the stuff written.  Kathy has been known to say things that can get her in trouble.  She pissed off one of the guys recently and they had to set her straight.
Wow... and not one person even questioned that.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 12:46:05 AM by pentellit »
      Then don't.

Offline JoePlinko

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2010, 12:57:40 AM »
Why do we trust them?  :roll:

I never mentioned nanny, but nice of you to post where KenCrane said something days after the story broke.  And even something that I don't believe has been confirmed to this day.

And, trust me, if I wanted people to hang on my every word I'd get myself an obscure identity or a five digit post count.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 01:01:28 AM by JoePlinko »
"If we want the show to stay on, you have to support the show.  How can we lose an American classic?"  - Roger Dobkowitz

Offline brtsimpson142

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2010, 01:10:04 AM »
Wow... and not one person even questioned that.

...why are we supposed to question that?  As we've said, KenCrane's got a good track record and has never steered us wrong before.

And, trust me, if I wanted people to hang on my every word I'd get myself an obscure identity or a five digit post count.

And, trust me, the way you come at people all the time, no one would believe you.

If you're referring to the post from KenCrane about Bart, didn't that appear shortly before the story broke?
Bazinga!