Author Topic: Spring Break Show Tuesday 3/15  (Read 1382 times)

Offline 3StrikesFan

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Spring Break Show Tuesday 3/15
« on: March 10, 2011, 03:24:41 PM »
Read with caution. Mostly prize spoilers except for one game (we can ALL guess which one it is) and a soap opera walk-on oppportunity (whoopie! :roll:)

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/03/10/the-price-is-right-welcomes-college-students-for-a-spring-break-themed-episode-on-tuesday-march-15/85343
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 03:27:37 PM by 3StrikesFan »

Offline Wayoshi

• CSS Host
  • The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
Re: Spring Break Show Tuesday 3/15
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 03:41:21 PM »
They're stuffing WAY too much into this show. We don't need a game name change AND a soap opera SC.

...how the heck are soap operas and college students related??
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline thepriceis_J

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Spring Break Show Tuesday 3/15
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 04:00:28 PM »
I am SO MAD they gave that "game we know will be played" a special name for this show.

I am afraid to see how mascots will fit into the show.

...how the heck are soap operas and college students related??
Well the common conception is that college students have nothing to do in the afternoon, when not in class, and watch soaps. When my mom went to school she said their used to be a room at the student union where they would have soaps on a big screen for students to watch in between classes. That was 30 years ago however. Now, here at my school, I don't see that. Not when there are Jersey Shore and Real World repeats on at soap time.
"WHO GOT BIRDS?" - Snoop Dogg
Coming on Down since Season 20!
Season 13 & 14 CSS Champion

Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted, besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got to sit down while I was hosting.