Author Topic: Jordan's Price is Right: Episode 2 -- SHOW OVER  (Read 32301 times)

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
Re: Jordan's Price is Right: Episode 2 -- PG #6
« Reply #135 on: June 26, 2006, 06:20:12 PM »
Might I suggest the yams?
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."

Offline Madonna

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #136 on: June 27, 2006, 09:48:44 AM »
And...... I'll go with those yams.
In loving and eternal memory of a truly beautiful goddess.

Offline Jordan7

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #137 on: June 27, 2006, 05:17:25 PM »
All she has to do is save, not lose. The yams are marked at $1.09, and the actual price of the yams is.....

$1.29, you win!

[color=009900]dingdingdingdingdingdingdingding![/color]

$1.60 worth of savings! Excellent job! Showcase showdown number two coming up.

With me I have edmojautis, Madonna, and sternal. They are all ready to spin the big wheel! If you get $1.00 in one spin, or a combination of two spins, you win $1000 and a bonus spin. In the bonus spin, if the wheel lands on one of the two green sections, you win $5000 more. But if it stops on $1.00 in your bonus spin, you win $10,000 more, for a total of $11,000! Also, the one of you nearest to $1.00 without going over will advance to the showcase right after this.

sternal, you've earned the most this half, so you get to go last. Madonna spins second, and edmojautis gets to spin first. To spin, give two numbers between 1 and 20.

Offline edmojautis

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Jordan's Price is Right: Episode 2 -- SCSD #2
« Reply #138 on: June 27, 2006, 09:04:53 PM »
#2 and #20

Offline Jordan7

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #139 on: June 27, 2006, 09:23:36 PM »
You could have 95 here!

Nope, it was close though. You have a nasty 55 to think on. Do you want to stay or spin again? I should have asked you to tell me the amount you would have spun again at instead of wasting another post.

Offline edmojautis

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #140 on: June 27, 2006, 09:53:02 PM »
I'm game, Jordan!!

I'll spin it again!! (On my knees praying)

Offline Jordan7

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #141 on: June 27, 2006, 10:20:39 PM »
He's looking for 45, and he may just get it! Here it comes! Come on baby!

[color=FF0000]BONK![/color]

Oh so close! edmojautis, I'm so sorry, that was very close. But you do have your 2 prizes from Prizeword. Thank you for playing.

Alright, Madonna, step up to the wheel now, and give me 2 numbers as well. Also say how much you would want to spin again at (e.g. spin again if 60 or less).

Offline Madonna

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #142 on: June 28, 2006, 08:31:58 AM »
Let's go with 13 and 8...

And I'll spin again on 60 or less.

Offline Jordan7

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #143 on: June 28, 2006, 05:05:54 PM »
You could have 95 too!

None for you either! Same predicament, and you are spinning again. Now if she goes over sternal, you are automatically in the showcase. And this could be a dollar for you! Or are we going to have a repeat of what happened last time? Get off that 65, and come on 45!

Well, right in the middle. You've got 65, and it's time to see what sternal can do.

Offline sternal

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #144 on: June 28, 2006, 05:18:12 PM »
#15 and # 8 please!

Offline Jordan7

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #145 on: June 28, 2006, 07:00:24 PM »
Could you beat her with 70?

Almost. But that 45 is not good enough. You need 20 now to tie, and you may get 45 again!

Man! Luck was not on anyone's side this time. Thank you for playing sternal, and enjoy that automobile you won. And Madonna! You are going to the showcase right after this announcement!

Madonna, you are the top winner in today's showcase! goldroadfanatic, you are the runner-up! Each of you will have a showcase filled with beautiful prizes to bid on, and the one of you closer to the actual retail price of your own showcase without going over will win it. But if you are the winner, and are $250 or less away from the actual retail price of your own showcase, we will give you both showcases!

Now Madonna, as the top winner, you have the option of either bidding on the first showcase, or passing that to goldroadfanatic, and waiting for the second one. Let's see the first showcase please!

Rich: This showcase features our model, Lanisha, talking to Brandi about why she is tired. For instance, she says that she has been unable to sleep because her lumpy old mattress is too uncomfortable. So Brandi says "Why not go out and buy a new bed?" The 100th anniversary bedroom group from the Broyhill collection is everything you've wanted in a bedroom. Contemporary design, beautiful finish, and everlasting comfort from Broyhill. Plus, a new sleep set. The Comfortaire Royal Duchess sleep set provides a good night's sleep, and beauty for your bed! (R)

Next, Lanisha tells Brandi that she has not taken a vacation in over six months, and says that she has been working overtime to pay for a trip to Australia! You and a guest will fly round-trip coach from Los Angeles to Sydney, Australia for a six-night stay in a luxury hotel with accomodations. Enjoy sites like Sydney Harbor, and everything else down under in beautiful Australia! (S)

Finally, Lanisha states that her muscles hurt from bending up and down cleaning every room in her house. So Brandi tells her to relax in her new spa! The Master Cape Cod spa, big enough to hold 8 adults, with power jets and other adjustable features such as temperature control. (R)

And this showcase where Lanisha confesses her problems to Brandi as to why she is tired, can be yours if The Price is Right!

And Madonna, will this be your showcase, or goldroadfanatic's?

Offline sternal

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Jordan's Price is Right: Episode 2 -- SHOWCASES
« Reply #146 on: June 28, 2006, 07:06:51 PM »
Thanks Jordan I had a great time I'm not mad at you don't worry about it!

Offline Futuregsh

• TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #147 on: June 28, 2006, 08:52:54 PM »
Bid $18,000

Offline Madonna

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #148 on: June 28, 2006, 09:07:46 PM »
I will pass...

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
« Reply #149 on: June 28, 2006, 09:30:22 PM »
Thank you.  I will bid $23,000 on that showcase.
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."