Author Topic: [OK] the return is "80% sure"  (Read 7388 times)

Offline guerreritoboy

• Outside in Line
Re: [OK] the return is "80% sure"
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2012, 01:15:19 PM »
Iva was interviewed recently and she stated that OK can be successful again but "not hosted by me" and suggested Ana Laura Ribas to go for it. 

I'm afraid that a French copy is very possible, because formats in Italy are mostly bought from France

(and then we sell ours to Spain :P)

If the show is based into French version, the song theme could be a 'whistled' remix of the Hey! It's Okay theme used between 1983 and 2001.

Offline CeleTheRef

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2012, 01:22:22 PM »
If the show is based into French version, the song theme could be a 'whistled' remix of the Hey! It's Okay theme used between 1983 and 2001.

It'd be good with the theme made for the recent parody
di-ok-il-prezzo-e-giusto-con-luca-paolo_fun

and while we are here, here's a recap of all the parodies they did on that show
scherzi-a-parte-2012_fun

Offline maikol87

• Outside in Line
    • www.okilprezzoegiusto.tv
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2012, 07:18:57 PM »
hi friends!
I read the entire post and I'm so sorry cause of the behaviour of any italian user  8-O
unfortunately I know about the deny of Ribas' Ok hosting, but for OK I think it isn't all lost... A strong game like OK can be useful in Canale 5 access prime time, specially in the second half of the season starting at december/january.
With Wheel of Fortune, it's my absolute favourite format (I wrote my graduation thesis on TPIR!) and I hope continuously in a new edition, but not French inspirated!  :-D
big greetings and ever sorry for my foolish english..  :-?
Maikol Garbin

okilprezzoegiusto.tv