Author Topic: THE PRICE IS RIGHT LIVE! COMING TO SAINT LOUIS  (Read 893 times)

Offline Priceboi1983

• In Contestant's Row
  • Come on Down!
    • Justin's Facebook Page
THE PRICE IS RIGHT LIVE! COMING TO SAINT LOUIS
« on: August 01, 2012, 12:51:12 PM »
Today as I tuned into my local CBS station, KMOV-4, they had a commercial for THE PRICE IS RIGHT LIVE! coming to Saint Louis' Fabulous Fox Theater on October 5th. Right now it has a run down in Branson but I am wondering who has been to the live versions in other parts of the country and what should I expect should I attend? I am just excited they are coming only 45 miles from my house. I would love to just have one of those nifty name price tags.

http://www.fabulousfox.com/shows_page_multi.aspx?usID=337
And all this could be yours if... The Price is Right

Offline Kyle

• Double Showcase Winner

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
Re: THE PRICE IS RIGHT LIVE! COMING TO SAINT LOUIS
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 04:44:27 PM »
St. Louis is about a 6-hour drive from Dayton.  I might be interested in going as well.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16