Author Topic: Gameshow Vidoes on your ipod/mp3 player?  (Read 584 times)

Offline Reloaden

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Gameshow Vidoes on your ipod/mp3 player?
« on: October 14, 2012, 03:41:39 AM »
I have a 120 gig ipod classic i brought a few years ago i did some  overtime at work and brought it with my check. And i have tons of game shows videos on it

I was wondering if anyone else does this? Especially for long trips or doctor offices waits etc. I know often times i get weird looks or the wtf face.

Offline PriceFanArmadillo

• -This space for rent-
Re: Gameshow Vidoes on your ipod/mp3 player?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 08:49:35 AM »
Yeah, but I never had more than one or two videos on it at a time.  I'd download something, watch it at work the next day, then immediately delete it.
Armadillo is exactly right - ClockGameJohn
---------------------------------------
The Here Moderates This Here Site Here Guy

Offline htmlcc92

• Double Showcase Winner
  • "Mrs. Peacock was a man?!"
Re: Gameshow Vidoes on your ipod/mp3 player?
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 12:02:58 PM »
The only game show video I have is the opening to The Price is Right with the contestant Susan, who said they used the wrong name.

Music-wise, I have a lot of The Price is Right sound effects, plus the closing theme for Wheel of Fortune and the Jeopardy! and Match Game music.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.