Author Topic: question  (Read 2567 times)

• Outside in Line
question
« on: January 05, 2007, 08:23:17 PM »
Anyone else here hope we see a few more episodes where no pricing games are won and a few more double overbids to help get the show budget back in line after that near $300,000 anomaly that kicked off the season?

Offline LaurenC09

• In Contestant's Row
Re: question
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 09:30:56 AM »
Well I don't hope that no one wins anything cause that sucks, but it would be nice to get the budget up for the end of the year. But I am pretty sure that the powers on the show are anticipating the end of the year and they have plenty in the budget for it. I hope that people can win stuff and they still are able to bring the budget up again.

Offline temptation1979ga

• Double Showcase Winner
    • The Price is Right episode trading
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2007, 10:44:11 AM »
I don't give a flip about the budget, but I do like seeing a variety of shows. Some with lots of winners, some with lots of losers, some half and half.  It keeps the show fresh and interesting.

Offline JameyCookie

• Outside in Line
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2007, 04:28:34 PM »
I dont. Seeing that train wreck last season was depressing and hilarious at the same time. My vision of a perfect episode would be something like 6 games won (one being Golden Road, Triple Play or a cash game like Grand Game or Punchboard.) $10,000 won on the wheel and a DSW to top it off. That would probably put the budget in jeopardy though :lol:.