Author Topic: New Pricing Games  (Read 6044 times)

Offline Adam Lonier

• In Contestant's Row
Re: New Pricing Games
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2006, 10:27:55 PM »
"You're right. Rich has already had so much trouble learning Pocket Change, Balance Game, and Stack the Deck. I wonder how on earth he will handle Penny Ante. (That's sarcasm, Penny.)"

Since i go to school, i don't get to see TPiR often, not even the summer. I have never seen Balance Game played before when i watch, so i haven't been able to tell any errors. For STD, i didn't get to see it until the Nov.9 playing. And now with Hit Me gone, i now accept STD as a good card game. Pocket Change is like Super Ball!!!, just too long to play, and Pocket Change is way too confusing.

Offline SteveGavazzi

• Director
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2006, 10:31:03 PM »
PennyAnte91 wrote:

Since i go to school, i don't get to see TPiR often, not even the summer. I have never seen Balance Game played before when i watch, so i haven't been able to tell any errors. For STD, i didn't get to see it until the Nov.9 playing. And now with Hit Me gone, i now accept STD as a good card game. Pocket Change is like Super Ball!!!, just too long to play, and Pocket Change is way too confusing.

You have TOTALLY missed John's point.

Announcing Penny Ante is no different than announcing any other part of the show.  Being worried about Rich screwing it up is asinine.
"Every game is somebody's favorite." -- Wise words from Roger Dobkowitz.

Offline Punchboard91

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2006, 10:32:28 PM »

And now with Hit Me gone, i now accept STD as a good card game.

How is Stack the Deck a card game?

Pocket Change is like Super Ball!!!, just too long to play, and Pocket Change is way too confusing.

I hope you're referring to the fact that they are/were both long to play, and not that their game play is confusing....

Online ClockGameJohn

• TPiR Alumnus &
  • Executive Producer
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2006, 10:42:21 PM »

Punchboard91 wrote:
How is Stack the Deck a card game?

It IS a card game.

Punchboard91 wrote:
I hope you're referring to the fact that they are/were both long to play, and not that their game play is confusing....

Pocket Change is no where near the timing length of Superball!!
John

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2006, 03:36:13 PM »
This thread brought to you by Master Lock! For all of your thread closing needs! (ROFL!, does anybody see the lock coming from door #2 in just minutes? Wait, it might be cheap entertainment again!)

Yeah, really, why new games when we hardly see Poker Game that much(for example). Does the new host really need 2 more games to learn? Seriously.

Offline Train

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2007, 03:05:52 AM »
With new episodes airing again, I look  forward to see new games soon (since someone said they're being rehearsed).

Offline Alfonzo

• Director
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2007, 05:30:20 AM »
Train, let's try not to bump up posts that are over a month old.

"Audience, if you're scared buy a dog!"

Bryan, the Punchboard player who gave up $5,000 for a chance at $10,000 and won

Offline Marc

• Executive Producer
    • Golden Road
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2007, 12:11:11 PM »
A new game will appear on televisions all across America sometime before the end of April.

Marc