Author Topic: NO FPG TOMORROW, BUT...  (Read 1448 times)

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
NO FPG TOMORROW, BUT...
« on: February 07, 2013, 11:18:40 AM »
... we will have TWO GAMES next week.

Along with our normal FPG for the 15th, we will have a special MPG for the 11th.

We're doing this because the episodes from February 4th-15th are coming from three different production weeks.  Tomorrow's episode is not from the same production week as the episodes from Monday through today, and this coming Monday's episode is not from the same production week as the episodes from this coming Tuesday through next Friday.  However, both tomorrow's episode and this coming Monday's episode come from the same production week as three episodes that we've already seen back on Christmas.

Remember when we didn't have a game on Christmas week?  That was because of all of this screwy shuffling of the episodes.  So Monday will be our belated Christmas game.  And everybody will have the entire weekend to think about and submit Monday's picks.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline tpirfan28

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: NO FPG TOMORROW, BUT...
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 11:13:41 AM »
So Friday was 6154K and this would be 6152K?
They can be close at the top, too.
#42SP

Offline Wayoshi

• CSS Host
  • The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
Re: NO FPG TOMORROW, BUT...
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 11:50:22 AM »
Other way around.
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...