Front Office > The Front Office

Happy 10th Anniversary, Golden-Road! (forums)

<< < (3/6) > >>

GuyWithFace:

--- Quote from: DarkShockBro on April 21, 2013, 08:51:17 AM ---I apologize for asking this, but was that sarcasm? I made that rant because I was concerned the direction the site was going, and wanted to improve it.
--- End quote ---
Not sarcasm in the least, sir -- I meant what I said in 100% seriousness. You love the site, ergo you saw what was happening, put your foot down, and said "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" (albeit not in precisely those words).

GSNSmashFan3:
Although I've only been here for approximately 1/5 of the site's current incarnation, I shall also wish it and everybody here a happy 10th anniversary. :)

Grand_game2004:
Happy Anniversary to one of the ULTIMATE sites for fans of "The Price is Right"! If you're looking for great pics, they're here. Looking for Recaps? they're here! Looking for some funny & strange moments? they're here too, and many other things as well. I am glad to be part of this site. It was during some point when I was in high school (probably or most likely) when I became a member, and since then, we've had Drew hosting, then came Pauline's perfect check-out win, and the 2 $1,000,000 winners (or was it 3?), and then the perfect showcase bid which caused a bit of controversy. And we're just weeks away from having Big Money week, and the week where kids will be playing for some incredible prizes. Price has a LONG history, and although I don't watch it as often as I should, I do occasionally watch the show, but I like reading the recaps here. I am glad to be part of this great site, and here's to MANY, MANY more years of celebrating what I consider to be one of America's greatest TV game shows to roam the face of this earth!

Plinkoman:
Wow, I feel old.  I actually joined about a month and a half after the grand opening, but Marc accidentally deleted my account during an update to the Golden Gallery.  I must say this has been the first site a log-onto everyday- because this is the best site ever! Congrats to the mods on the 10-year anniversary!

goldroadfanatic:
I joined the forums back in November 2005, when I was still a sophomore in high school.  Now I'm going to start graduate school this fall; how time flies!

Through the ups and downs with the show, this site has stood the test of time, attracting all levels of fans and providing them with an environment where they can discuss one of their favorite television programs.  I remember seven years ago I started doing my Host Your Own series, and now I am the host of the recently resurrected live shows, and it's a great honor to be in that position.

Thanks to Marc, John, Seth, and all the other moderators that have come and gone over the years to make this site possible.  Here's to another 10 years!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version