Front Office > The Front Office

Happy 10th Anniversary, Golden-Road! (forums)

<< < (4/6) > >>

Snuffleupagus:
Happy belated birthday.

Although I found this site in 2008, I never decided to join until this past year. And even then, I only check this place out once in a while just to see what happened on the day's show. But today, GoldenRoad, I will try to honor you.

From the beginnings; to the dark days of Horan and Heine; to Rosen f***ing up the site; to DuffNation and his countless troll accounts; to the departure of Bob and the hiring of Drew; to the perfect bid; to Mike screwing everything up; and even to Encyclopedia Dramatica and Game Show Garbage.

And to the countless designs and layouts; to GRECO, The Amazing Race, and all the play-alongs; and all the discussions of the recaps and everything else in between.

You've gotten through every single one of those things with relative ease, and for that, I salute you.

Although some people here may be a little nutty, I like you guys. With everything you've gone through above, it's hard to believe it's been 10 years.

And here's to ten more.

--Snuffleupagus

PriceFanArmadillo:
Happy 10 years to Golden-Road.net, and may the next ten be even better than the last ten!

I've only been a member of the site for a little less than nine years, but I figured this post would be as good as any to celebrate a little milestone of my own.  (Yes, I know bragging about my post count is technically a rules violation.  I don't care.)  I may not be around nearly as much as I used to, for a variety of reasons, but I do check up around here on a regular basis and try to add my voice of reason every now and then.

EDIT: "Loyal Friend and True"?  Tres cool.

03F5man:
Happy 10th Golden-Road.net glad to be part of this awesome website

FieldsFan336:
I first joined on December 1, 2004.  My favorite memories of this site include meeting/getting to know all of you, getting together every morning (and sometimes evenings during a MDS) for chat, and of course co-hosting the Team GRRR 1st Anniversary Special with Bully in HYO.  It's been an incredible ride so far, and I can't wait to make more Price-less memories with all of you!

SteveGavazzi:

--- Quote from: PriceFanArmadillo on April 22, 2013, 11:00:32 AM ---EDIT: "Loyal Friend and True"?  Tres cool.
--- End quote ---

You and me, buddy.  It's an exclusive club. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version