Author Topic: Holein1isawesome's Show #3 - 1/2 Hour  (Read 18637 times)

Offline AMGray1986

• Walking the Golden Road
Re: Holein1isawesome's Show #3 - 1/2 Hour - IUFB2
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2013, 08:16:07 PM »
$650

Offline GuyWithFace

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Attempted Sane Person
Re: Holein1isawesome's Show #3 - 1/2 Hour - IUFB2
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2013, 12:34:40 AM »
$501?
The above is my opinion and mine alone.

To answer your questions: yes, I am a guy and yes, I have a face. (I also have the occasional spurt of weirdness.)

Quote from: thepriceis_J
People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline holein1isawesome

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Holein1isawesome's Show #3 - 1/2 Hour - PG3
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2013, 04:04:36 PM »
Had a slight problem with GR. Wouldn't open for some reason on my computer.

The actual retail price of the 360 is... wow!

Silverrice, come on up!

(Walking 2007)

(cheers and applause)

Hi, silverrice878. How are you? We've got something nice for you right over there.

Rich Fields: It's a home entertainment center with plasma HDTV and DVD player! (CNAOS Variant) (cheers and applause)

This entertainment center features cubbyhole storage and an two shelves that hold VHS tapes, DVDs, and CDs. And from Samsung, a 60-inch plasma HDTV and a Blu-ray DVD player. Get started with high-definition Blu-ray entertainment, DVDs, CDs, and great online features on this movie and music player. Access your favorite apps - from Netflix to YouTube, plus share music, movies and photos on your home network wirelessly.

It's a great prize worth $5,836!

You are going to play Shell Game! You will win all those electronics if you can get a chip beside the shell that has the ball under it. To earn a chip, you need to learn more about these prizes. Rich?

Rich: First, from Black & Decker, the DustBuster CHV7250. Includes A 7.2 volt motor provides power for most jobs, easy empty bowl so your hands don't touch the dirt, wall mountable for grab and go convenience, tools always go to the job with on-board storage, and includes crevice and tool and squeegee attachment for tough wet and dry pick up jobs.

Second, Desigual Bols Newtokyo Dominica Satchel Handbags presents this one-size handbag.

Third, a bath set including a selection of shampoos and conditioners. (no brand name)

Finally, an Xbox 360 wireless controller. High-performance wireless gaming is here! Using optimized technology, the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller lets you enjoy a 30-foot range and up to 40 hours of life on the two included AA batteries - and when they run low, you're given ample warning so you can connect a Play & Charge Kit for uninterrupted play. Plug the Xbox 360 Headset into the controller for full two-way voice communication: a wireless first.

Here are the wrong prices:

Dustbuster:

Handbag:

Bath set:

Controller:

$68 (accidentally forgot to request price graphic)

Higher or lower on these products?

Offline holein1isawesome

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Holein1isawesome's Show #3 - 1/2 Hour - PG3
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2013, 08:22:40 PM »
Made a mistake. Controller's wrong price is $130.

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
Re: Holein1isawesome's Show #3 - 1/2 Hour - PG2
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2013, 09:26:27 PM »
Lower
Higher
Lower
Lower
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)

Offline holein1isawesome

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2013, 04:00:41 PM »
Lower
Higher
Lower
Lower

Alright. Lower on the dustbuster. Is he right?

Yes!

Higher on the handbag. Is he right on that?

No! No chip for you. What about the bath set? He said lower than $102. Is he right?

Yes! Finally, the controller. $68 and he said lower. Is he right?

$99

No! You have two chips. Which shells do you want them by?

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2013, 09:18:05 PM »
Made a mistake. Controller's wrong price is $130.

If the wrong price is $130, and the actual price is $99, "lower", therefore, is correct.

(Though I really want to know where you found an Xbox 360 controller for $99...I've never seen them for more than $40.)
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline holein1isawesome

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2013, 09:42:43 PM »
If the wrong price is $130, and the actual price is $99, "lower", therefore, is correct.

(Though I really want to know where you found an Xbox 360 controller for $99...I've never seen them for more than $40.)

*BLEEP*! Another mistake! I've been having a rough few weeks with work and everything. He's correct and I'm wrong... again.

Offline sideshowPA

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2013, 10:30:03 PM »
*BLEEP*! Another mistake! I've been having a rough few weeks with work and everything. He's correct and I'm wrong... again.

ok, so where are we going now with this game?
"I don't want to hear disorganized beeping." - Bob Barker

Offline holein1isawesome

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2013, 01:57:53 AM »
ok, so where are we going now with this game?

I'm gonna have to put the show on hiatus for at least a week. I've been dealing with a lot of very tough stuff lately.

Offline sideshowPA

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2013, 10:40:42 AM »
By my approval, this show is back up and running.

But shutting and restarting shows creates too much confusion.  Please consider this when offering to host.

Offline sideshowPA

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2013, 01:44:23 PM »
 :headbang:

Offline holein1isawesome

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2013, 03:16:06 PM »
:headbang:

What's that for? I sent PMs to everyone and am waiting for silverice to respond.

Offline sideshowPA

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2013, 08:31:12 PM »
What's that for? I sent PMs to everyone and am waiting for silverice to respond.

I have no idea what is happening in this show right now.  The last I see, you made a mistake with a price.  Does he have 2 chips?  3 chips?  Given that the show was off for 10 days, a summary reminder is probably in order. 

Offline holein1isawesome

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2013, 09:25:47 PM »
Here we go:

Before the hiatus, he had 3 chips, which I inadvertently said to be 2. At that time, I was under a LOT of stress with work and family and that. Everything's okay now.

I'll send silverice another PM.