Author Topic: When is Spring Break?  (Read 2757 times)

Offline gaubster2

• In the Audience
When is Spring Break?
« on: January 20, 2007, 08:17:04 PM »
Does anyone know for sure when Spring Break is in Southern CA?  I'm planning a trip to Price and I want to make sure that I'm able to get in to see a taping.  I already know that I need to get in line extra early, but if college groups show up, I could still get aced out.

Anyone?

Offline strongbad

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: When is Spring Break?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 08:22:08 PM »
You need to be concerned more with Spring Breaks around the country, not just Southern CA.  College students come from EVERYWHERE, from Alaska to Florida to Maine for TPIR.  Spring Break can run anywhere from the end of February to the first part of April, usually near the Easter Time frame.

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 08:46:11 PM »
I was planning my TPiR visit during my Spring Break, which, according to the TAMU-CC Schedule, runs from March 12-16.  Unfortunately, TPiR doesn't film during that week.   :-x

I'm going to try to go to L.A. in either late-March or early-April.
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 10:00:46 PM »
I get an early Spring Break, for me it's in mid-February.  Don't ask me why though
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23

Offline PriceFanArmadillo

• -This space for rent-
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 03:26:18 AM »
My Spring Break is the week of March 19th.

I wanted to try to get to LA during the break to see the show, but I can't convince any of my friends to come with me.  I don't want to go it alone again, so I'd rather not go at all and save the cash, which I probably can't afford to spend anyway.
Armadillo is exactly right - ClockGameJohn
---------------------------------------
The Here Moderates This Here Site Here Guy

Offline RobertSearcy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2007, 11:46:24 AM »
We don't have an "official" spring break at my tech school......it's just the ordinary 2-week-or-so break between quarters.  But if you wanna call it a spring break, it'd be last week of March and 1st week of April.

(If I wanna go to see TPIR in person, it'll have to be the last week in March, because the next week I'll probably be taking classes at *2* campuses (might be going into criminal justice), so I'd have to get ready for all that (buying books, etc.))