Author Topic: 2014-15 FPG SPOILERS  (Read 15382 times)

Offline Tanzerey8

• In the Audience
Re: 2014-15 FPG SPOILERS
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2015, 01:43:49 PM »
Granted it's only Wednesday, there was a commercial last Friday showing an odd Hole In One (Or Two) playing in which the contestant goes to the Or Two part. If it is not played tomorrow, it's likely to be Friday as the commercial said it would be this week.

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2015, 05:55:35 PM »
Some spoilers for next week's FPG (4/17) are already up on CBS:Press Express

http://cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/photos?q=price%20is%20right

Swap Meet is shown and some stage game is slightly spoiled. Presumably it's a car game behind the RGC so that narrows it down a bit, will have to see if there are any more spoilers.
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

Offline Coupon Boy

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2015, 06:35:45 PM »
What does RDC stand for?  ???
Won $79,525 on my first Host Your Own game.

Offline thepriceis_J

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2015, 06:57:00 PM »
What does RDC stand for?  ???
I presume you mean "RGC" (unless Vader typo'd and then corrected it), and it stands for the Race Game Curtain. It's the big curtain the conceals the larger games and the prizes for them. It's most notably used for, of course, its namesake. You can also get a good glimpse of it when they reveal Plinko, Take Two, Gas Money, Pass The Buck, and More or Less.
"WHO GOT BIRDS?" - Snoop Dogg
Coming on Down since Season 20!
Season 13 & 14 CSS Champion

Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted, besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got to sit down while I was hosting.

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2015, 11:46:25 AM »
Entertainment Tonight will have some feature on Friday's episode tonight. Not sure if there will be any spoilers, but just a heads-up for anyone able to see.
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2015, 11:52:23 AM »
Entertainment Tonight will have some feature on Friday's episode tonight. Not sure if there will be any spoilers, but just a heads-up for anyone able to see.

Looks like I'll have to watch that before I submit my picks... assuming that there aren't too many games in the feature.

EDIT:  ET didn't show crap about TPIR tonight, so we're stuck with one full spoiler and one clue about a second game.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 07:34:38 PM by BRB_TheFireball »
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2015, 07:36:13 PM »

Apparently I was wrong. There were some TV listings sites which said they would have some mini feature on it (as well as some news sites with contestants saying they were interviewed for Entertainment Tonight), but it seems like tonight's episode is about Gisele or something. Maybe they cancelled it or pushed it back to tomorrow, who knows. No spoilers it is. (Other than aforementioned spoilers of course!)

Offline Schfifty

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2015, 08:48:57 PM »
If Swap Meet is clearly spoiled and the other game is ambiguous, would it still be acceptable to mark a '6' for the unknown game, or would that have to be a '1' as well? I'm asking just to be safe.
"I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”  — Johnny Depp

Offline TheGRVOfLightning

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • This is my favourite game.
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2015, 09:04:05 PM »
If Swap Meet is clearly spoiled and the other game is ambiguous, would it still be acceptable to mark a '6' for the unknown game, or would that have to be a '1' as well? I'm asking just to be safe.

No. Swap Meet must be marked 1. All others may be ranked with whatever CR you want.
My sports teams are

AFL (Australia): North Melbourne, NRL: Melbourne Storm, NHL: Anaheim Ducks, AHL: San Diego Gulls, NBA: Los Angeles Lakers, NFL: San Francisco 49ers, MLB: Boston Red Sox, MLS: LA Galaxy, Super Rugby: Melbourne Rebels, Big Bash League: Melbourne Stars, A-League: Melbourne Victory, ABL (Australian Baseball League): Melbourne Aces, AIHL (Australian Ice Hockey League): Melbourne Ice, NBL (National Basketball League [Australia]): Melbourne United, Premier League: Manchester United

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2015, 09:21:56 PM »

No. Swap Meet must be marked 1. All others may be ranked with whatever CR you want.

Exactly.  Since a bunch of available games are played behind the Race Game Curtain, you can pick any RGC game(s) you want and rank it/them how you want.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2015, 12:01:24 PM »

Looks like Plinko is a lock for tomorrow considering it didn't show on Monday-Thursday.

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2015, 11:57:53 AM »
An unseen Master Key win was just shown on the HDTV offered in one of today's showcases.

Offline Schfifty

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2015, 12:10:33 PM »
A 2 for the Price of 1 win was also shown (not going to mention the winning price). After looking at the previous playings from Scorpz's site, this playing has not shown up yet.
"I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”  — Johnny Depp

Offline UniquePerspective

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2015, 12:19:45 PM »
A 2 for the Price of 1 win was also shown (not going to mention the winning price). After looking at the previous playings from Scorpz's site, this playing has not shown up yet.

I would say it, if I'm honest. Just to make sure that confirm whether that spoiler hasn't shown up, or know that it's THAT playing if 241 shows up before a Friday.
Yeah...let's make this current shall we?

Season 39 CSS Stats:
Games: 7 Top 10 Finishes: 2 Top 5 Finishes: 1 Overs: 3 DSW:0 WSD: 0 GOTC: 3 WOTC: 0

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2015, 03:33:28 PM »
I would say it, if I'm honest. Just to make sure that confirm whether that spoiler hasn't shown up, or know that it's THAT playing if 241 shows up before a Friday.

Yeah, this is not the thread for people to give vague hints, hiding the winning price is pretty pointless. Nobody is going to complain about being "spoiled" in a thread labeled spoilers...