Author Topic: FULL RECAP - TPiR 02/22/2007  (Read 11941 times)

Offline PimpinJC

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: FULL RECAP - TPiR 02/22/2007
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2007, 06:57:27 PM »
It's In the Bag-Yet another $4000 winner.  When will there be a perfect win again??

IUFB #3-Hmmm, where's that surfboard...

Cover Up-Yay, someone didn't get tripped up by the 4th number!

IUFB #4-Miles redeems himself with a perfect bid!

Clock Game-Wow, 4th.  Very nice win.

Dice Game-I thought she won this.  Terrible luck of there being a 6 as the 3rd number.

Showcases-When Bob revealed Miles' $907 difference first, I thought Patricia got a DSW.  Guess not.  Still, very great bid from Miles.
All Hail Sinfonia!

Offline Jordan7

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: FULL RECAP - TPiR 02/22/2007
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2007, 12:33:15 AM »
I knew Ryan lost Push Over when he chose $6297 for the trip. $2970 and $3456 were both contenders for being a right price, but I settled with $2970.

The products for It's in the Bag today were really easy for me. Good for Brett for dropping out at the right time.

Patricia was a good contestant, and a good end to Cover Up. I said $19,041 for the price. I'm happy she won. I was hoping she'd pick the 2 for the fourth digit. And she won the showcase showdown also!

Miles was great, and even though he jumped around a bit with his guessing during Clock Game, he managed to secure a win. His bid of $9000 before hand, which was meant to be $900, cost him playing for the car Patricia won. But he nails a perfect bid on his second chance and ends of winning $1500 cash in a mere what, 2 minutes?

I won't say the price for Dice Game today was evil, but I would have played it the same as Kelsey. 6 just didn't look right for the third number, but I'm happy she didn't go lower on the 5 with the second number.

Jody was good, and flip-flopping was right! I knew it was right, and she made that decision pretty quick. Could this be the fastest player ever?

The barber/bible mix-up during the second showcase was funny.

Lanisha's itch was a weird but fun showcase. Those were two really good bids. I couldn't decide who was going to win. Miles bid really well. It was awful nice of Patricia to pass that showcase too.

Best Contestant- Miles

Showcase #1- $20,390
Difference- OVER

Showcase #2- $15,000
Difference- OVER