Author Topic: TPiR Recap - 6/9/2015  (Read 7067 times)

Offline Roadgeek Adam

• I am the modren recapper. Domo arigato.
TPiR Recap - 6/9/2015
« on: June 09, 2015, 02:00:17 PM »
G-R Recap Test
Episode #7172K
Aired – 6/9/2015; Taped – 4/14/2015
Models: Amber Lancaster, Rachel Reynolds
Microphone Handoff: Rachel
First Four Contestant Seating: Left to Right

First IUFB: Espresso Machine, Coffee Maker and Cart (self-cleaning 1-touch machine; DeLonghi: 14-cup coffee maker and rolling hardwood cart); ARP: $1,062 (Amber)

CARRIE JUANITA SAMUEL MEGAN
1200 975 850 999

The winner is...
MEGAN

Megan is playing Five Price Tags for a 2015 Dodge Dart SE (2L engine, 6-speed MT, convenience group, FWD) (Rachel).

SP 1: Aroma Rice Cooker/Steamer (Rachel)
$67
Guess:FALSEE
$67
TRUE

SP 2: Black & Decker Vacuum (Amber)
$56
Guess: FALSE
$56
TRUE

SP 3: Herb Mill (Rachel)
$35
$20
FALSE

SP 4: Garment Steamer (Amber)
$79
$79
TRUE

$19,700

$21,530

$17,385

$18,265

$20,680

$19,700

$21,530

$17,385

WIN!

$20,680

WIN (Total Winnings: $18,285)

Second IUFB: Jukebox (ElectroHome: Retro-style jukebox + 16GB tablet); ARP: $1,400 (Amber)

KARI JUANITA SAMUEL PARIS
1125 1805 1126 2100

The winner is...
SAMUEL

Samuel is playing Push Over for a trip to Buenos Aires (RT Coach to Buenos Aires, AR for a 6n stay in a superior suite at the Fierro Hotel + daily breakfast) (Rachel).

3 5 4 2 8 9 6 6 1        
  ARGENTINA

Samuel pushes the blocks to

3 5 4 2 8 9 6 6
  ARGENTINA

ARP be...

3 5 4 2 8 9 6 6
  8 9 6 6

WIN

Third IUFB: Electric Smoker (Bradley: Smoker with 24ct bisuqttes, cover); ARP: $538 (Rachel)

KARI JUANITA NICHOLAS PARIS
444 459 400 345

The winner is...
JUANITA

Brooke is playing Danger Price for:

• Sauna (Crystal Saunas: Carbon fiber heaters) (Amber)
  • Washer and Dryer (Energy-Star qualified washer and electric dryer courtesy of Plessers.com) (Amber)
  • Video Game Console (Sony: PlayStation 4 with 500GB console, 2 controllers, 4 game) (Rachel)
  • Television (60in LED HDTV with 1080P resolution and LED backlit panel) (Rachel)

$2595
WASHER
GAMES
SAUNA
TELEVISION
$2595
WASHER
$660
SAUNA
TELEVISION
$2595
WASHER
$660
SAUNA
$1300
$2595
WASHER
$660
$2595
$1300
$2595
$3398
$660
$2595
$1300

LOSS

SCSD #1

Contestant Winnings Spin 1 Spin 2 TOTAL RESULT
Juanita $538 75 STAY .75
Samuel $10,366 55 50 1.05
OVER
Megan $19,367 95 .95 *SHOWCASE*

Fourth IUFB: Foosball Table (Light cherry laminate foosball tablet); ARP: $700 (Amber)

KARI DORALINE NICHOLAS PARIS
701 425 700 1
CLANGERS! $500!!

The winner is...
NICHOLAS

Nicholas, now $500 richer, is playing Pocket Change for a 2015 Fiat 500 Pop (1.4L engine, 5-speed MT, LoJack and paint/fabric protection) (Rachel).

Number pool:

Guess
Car ARP

Car Price
 50¢

75¢

$1.00

$1.00

$1.25

$1.25

$1.25

$1.25
$1.25

Change Card

25¢
50¢
Change Total
LOSS

Fifth IUFB: Designer Jewelry (Felt Noir: Topaz pieces with bracelet, etc); ARP: $1,100 (Overhead)

KARI DORALINE MARK PARIS
1200 1050 1300 1575

The winner is...
DORALINE

Doraline is playing Freeze Frame for a home office (BDI: Desk, chair and file cabinet; Apple: 27in iMac, 8GB RAM, 1TB HD, 5K retina display, 3D printer) (Rachel).

$6847
  89 20  
47     51
68     16
  34 95  

LOSS

Welcome to the constantly appearing limo streak. Kari is still here, especially after that painful $1-up earlier. Will she escape or head to Rolling Meadows, Illinois?

Sixth IUFB: Bass Guitar (Spector: Black-stained 5 string guitar with leather strap); ARP: $1,333 (Rachel)

KARI CATHY MARK PARIS
1 1200 800 945

The winner is...
CATHY

Cathy is playing Do The Math for pair of kayaks (Old Town: Pair of lightweight kayks with paddleboards) (Amber) and designer shoes (Gucci: 3 pairs of pumps, platforms) (Rachel).

± $982 =
KAYAKS
SHOES
Cathy believes it is
- $982 =
KAYAKS
SHOES
- $982 =
$2,218
$3,200
X

LOSS

SCSD #2

Contestant Winnings Spin 1 Spin 2 TOTAL RESULT
Doraline $1,100 30 75 1.05
OVER
Nicholas $1,200 5 50 .55
Cathy $1,333 95 .95 *SHOWCASE*

THE FABULOUS SHOWCASES

Megan has the honors...

SC1 - Megan

FLY HIGH
  • Trip to Chicago (RT Coach to Chicago, IL for a 6n stay in a special queen suit at the Warwick Allerton Hotel Chicago + daily breakfast, trapeze class) (Rachel)
  • Patio Flame Table (Napoleon: Aluminum patio flame table; Babmar: 8-piece wicker collection) (Rachel)
  • Trip to Bali (RT Coach to Bali, IND for a 6n stay in an oceanfront suite at the Samabe Villas + daily breakfast, 30min helicopter tour) (Amber)
Bid: $16,418

SC2 - Cathy

ALL AROUND GOOD TIME
  • 360 Degree Camera (V360 Action camera + 1 10-piece camera kit, memory card, battery, etc) (Rachel)
  • Trip to Martha's Vineyard (RT Coach to Martha's Vineyard, MA for a 6n stay at a luxury hotel + 1 carousel ride each) (Rachel)
  • 2015 Honda Fit LX (1.5L engine, CVT, Bluetooth audio) (Amber)
Bid: $25,500
Megan
$16,418
TRIPS
$28,494
$12,076
TRIPS
*WIN*
$47,801
Cathy
$25,500
CAR
$23,690
CAR

Results: 2 out of 6
Winnings: $62,338
Biggest Winner: Megan

This Recap is solely intended for the purpose of Golden-Road.net.
Reproduction of this without authorized consent is prohibited.

Recap produced by Roadgeek Adam
Templates by Visualbasicwizard and WhammyPower788
CSS work provided by cu2010.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 10:36:31 PM by Roadgeek Adam »
Season 41–Season 43, Season 46–Present Recap Guide.
Headmaster of Golden-Road.net After Hours on Skype.
Masters of Arts in History, Western Illinois University, 2017.
[No, modren is not a typo.]

Offline kingpin623

• In Contestant's Row
Re: TPiR Recap - 6/9/2015
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 02:19:58 PM »
I was in the audience of today's show; I was about 3 rows back, behind George Gray, over in the far left section, 2 seats in from the aisle.  Look for me in a burgundy polo shirt, fairly short hair.

Also recorded today (Tuesday, April 14, 2015) was the Firefighters' Special, which was recorded first.  While we were waiting in line out on the sidewalk of Beverly Boulevard, CBS invited anyone who wanted to be in the audience to see the taping of the Firefighters' Special to "come on up", but of course the disclaimer was made that they would not be chosen as contestants.  I don't seem to recall anyone accepting the offer. 

While in line, I made friends with a guy from Michigan, Seann Lewis, and his Mom and we sat together in the audience.  We were given the chance to place orders for food (with menu items like "Plinko Pizza" and "Hole-in-One Angus Burger") and then wait in line at the snack/concession stand to pick them up; this was in the area outside after the metal detectors, and within an hour or so of entering the studio.  An episode of the show was also played for us as we ate and waited during that final hour.  We were finally herded into the Bob Barker Studio ~3:40 PM.  Very little time elapsed between getting into the studio and the start of taping; I seem to remember it taking longer in years past.  If you look just behind George Gray (the announcer) and to the right you'll see me in between Seann and his Mom.  I didn't get called to Come on Down but it was still fun.

First IUFB:  They reshot the "win" and Megan coming up on stage after winning the first IUFB; they did this after the Showcases were over.  The audio of Drew's ARP reveal was replayed and the contestant(s) and audience alike were instructed to re-enact the scene accordingly, displaying appropriate reactions and all.  To make this less obvious to home viewers, contestants who had won later in the show were asked to move from where the winning contestants normally sit back to their original seats where they were before they were called to Come on Down.  George was also asked to redo the prize description for the fooseball table as we were filing out of the studio after the show.

Five Price Tags:  The dollies on which they display and transport the small prizes are looking a little worn when seen up close and in person.  More interesting, though, are those slender white "No. 1", "No. 2" etc tags that used to be right above the price display on the front; they are now slapped onto the back of the dollies.  I would've gotten No. 2, No. 3, and No. 4 correct, earning 3 choices of the 5 Price Tags, but only because I used reverse psychology and know how tricky they like to be with the small prizes!  But 1 choice was enough for her; she nailed it, and $18K would've been my first pick, too.

Even though there is no longer a commercial break in between the first pricing game and the second item up for bids, they took a recording break, which I don't seem to remember them doing before when seeing a Drew Carey episode in person.  George admitted to the audience that when we watch this episode on TV it will appear as if there was no break at all, due to the absence of the commercial.  This recording break was maybe due to the fact that they reshot the scene of the third small prize from Five Price Tags; because it's so hard to hear everything, I had no idea what this item was until watching the aired episode today.

Push Over:  Easy, I thought!

IUFB #3:  The ARP reveal, and Brooke coming up on stage, was reshot after the show, in pretty much the same manner that IUFB#1 was reshot.

Danger Price:  I was a bit surprised by the price of the Washer/Dryer, as they were more expensive than I thought.  Still, I was pretty sure that the sauna was the Danger Price, and indeed it was.

During the commercial break, they reshot the prize reveal for Danger Price.  As they were doing so, Drew was speaking to Brooke, who mentioned that she wouldn't have had anywhere to put the sauna anyway.  Drew's comment to that was, "Yeah, we screw people over [with prizes that they have no room for]!"

Freeze Frame:  I always find it odd when they play this and Push Over in the same show, given they are somewhat similar.  Tricky -- that trip was way more expensive that I would've guessed.  My guess would've been $6847.  This is one game I would have definitely lost!

There was a LONG recording break in between SCSD#1 and IUFB #4…

Pocket ˘hange:  It's always hard to tell how you'd fare at a game in which you're making random choices (Punch-a-Bunch, Spelling Bee, Master Key, and Pocket Change among them), as you never know what's on the card(s), keys, etc. that you would've picked.  That said, I would not have chosen that 4 for the second number in the price of that car!

Do the Math:  Those expensive shoes were his nemesis, and I suspected as much!  Anyone who can do simple arithmetic would've figured this out when they revealed the price of the kayaks to be $2218; subtracting $982 would made the shoes $1236, while adding it would result in a price of $3200, a much more reasonable price if only for the "00" ending. 

Toward the end of the show, particularly while waiting to come back from commercials to do the Showcase ARP reveal, there was a lot of dancing going on, both in the audience and also up on stage (the 2 contestants who made it to the Showcase).  I certainly never saw that when I attending a taping during Bob's reign!

Showcases:  I guessed $21K for the Bali/Chicago/Fire Pit Showcase, and $23K for Camera/Car showcase.  Because of the noise, all I heard of the ARP for the Camera/Car showcase was "$23 thousand", so even though I knew I would've bid well, I had no idea if I would've had a Double Showcase win at the time.  Turns out I missed by $690, so not quite...

The only games I would have lost were Freeze Frame, which I thought was tricky, and maybe Pocket ˘hange.

As soon as The Price is Right was over (it was already 5:45 PM by now) I got into my rental car and drove across the windy, tumbleweed-ridden desert to Vegas…

JBK
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 02:23:56 PM by kingpin623 »

Offline CJBojangles

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 02:47:57 PM »
First IUFB:  They reshot the "win" and Megan coming up on stage after winning the first IUFB; they did this after the Showcases were over.  The audio of Drew's ARP reveal was replayed and the contestant(s) and audience alike were instructed to re-enact the scene accordingly, displaying appropriate reactions and all.  To make this less obvious to home viewers, contestants who had won later in the show were asked to move from where the winning contestants normally sit back to their original seats where they were before they were called to Come on Down.

What happened the first time that caused them to do the reshoot?

Offline Bobby McBride

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 03:02:24 PM »
We have a 5PT win w/ only one earned pick for the 2nd & likely final time this season! Pushy was easy too.

Meghan must've been thinking ahead when she bid on the first Showcase that DIDN'T have a car; it's not going to always going to work out that way, but I wish more people like her would do so.

Nicholas severe underpricing of the FIAT cost him dearly in Pocket today; too bad he wasn't allowed to use any of his own money to cover the difference (much less his $500 bonus).

Offline PriceBusterXL

• Double Showcase Winner
  • I deserve this.
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2015, 06:56:21 PM »
THE BAD NEWS:

DP: I could've sworn that the W/D had to be avoided. Anyway, tough luck for Juanita.

PC: Heartbreaking loss for Nicholas...Then again, when's the last time anyone sold a Fiat for $14K+?

FF: No way a home office is worth $8920.

DtM: Cathy flunked on that somewhat easy setup.

THE GOOD NEWS:

Pushover: A good win by Samuel!

5PT: Well, whaddya know? Saying false on every prize actually did paid off in Megan's favor. I wish the nuts would know that not every single SP doesn't mean they're all false. And also, Megan won her SC!

THE BOTTOM LINE:

After the first two wins, the rest of the lineup took a nosedive...But better a couple of wins than nothing at all. And I'm glad to hear that kingpin623 had a good time.

Offline htmlcc92

• Double Showcase Winner
  • "Mrs. Peacock was a man?!"
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2015, 07:17:38 PM »
Looking back through the recaps, I think this is the first show where less than 3 pricing games were won since Friday, May 29th, at least based on actual air dates. That's nice to see.

Not a bad show overall, I thought. Always fun to see a one price tag win in 5 Price Tags.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 07:24:42 PM by htmlcc92 »
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Offline kingpin623

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2015, 09:02:32 PM »
What happened the first time that caused them to do the reshoot?

I can't remember exactly; I don't even recall if they told us the exact reason.  It obviously was not an issue with hearing Drew, as they played his audio in during the reshoot.  Could've been noise that drowned out the other audio, or maybe some other technical issue...?

JBK

Offline kingpin623

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2015, 10:08:21 PM »
I just noticed, Roadgeek Adam, that you made an error on the Tape Date -- this episode was taped on Tuesday, 4/14/15.  I'm guessing you forgot to Add-a-One in there!  :biggrin:

JBK

Offline Flerbert419

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2015, 10:57:34 PM »
First IUFB:  They reshot the "win" and Megan coming up on stage...
George was also asked to redo the prize description for the foosball table as we were filing out of the studio after the show
This recording break was maybe due to the fact that they reshot the scene of the third small prize from Five Price Tags...
IUFB #3:  The ARP reveal, and Brooke coming up on stage, was reshot after the show...
During the commercial break, they reshot the prize reveal for Danger Price.

What show are we watching at this point? What actually happened or a recreation of it?

It's amazing how seamlessly they splice this together. Must take a ton of wasted editing time.

I don't know who to blame for this.  Is Adam a perfectionist? Is Drew out of control? Can George not read copy?
"The most famous game on The Price is Right is Plinko..." "Which I don't get, honestly."
~ Drew Carey to Chris Wallace, aired January 26, 2024

Offline htmlcc92

• Double Showcase Winner
  • "Mrs. Peacock was a man?!"
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2015, 11:08:06 PM »
Can George not read copy?

Talking about that, I'm surprised that with all the editing they did do in this episode, they left in George's slip up trying to say "vegetables" for the first small prize in 5 Price Tags.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Offline thepriceis_J

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2015, 11:33:42 PM »
I don't know who to blame for this.  Is Adam a perfectionist? Is Drew out of control? Can George not read copy?
If you listen to this year's behind the scenes video, it sounds like it's Evelyn who's the perfectionist. They prodded her a bit about calling for reshoots, sometimes for the smallest things like a camera slightly out of focus (something she had to point out to Mike and Adam).

I mean, I get she wants it to look the best, but holy cow. At a certain point, you've got to perhaps let some things go for the sake of saving time.

Who's idea was it to end the show with Freeze Frame and Do The Math? If you're going to put the car game 4th make it worth my while. A GP or casher or something that isn't two quick games. Terrible flow to close it out.

Always nice to see Tags. Always nice to see a Tags win. Not a bad setup. Glad she got lucky enough to fix the car. Also glad the Tags are all lit up this time. :)
"WHO GOT BIRDS?" - Snoop Dogg
Coming on Down since Season 20!
Season 13 & 14 CSS Champion

Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted, besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got to sit down while I was hosting.

Offline GuyWithFace

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Attempted Sane Person
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2015, 12:58:18 AM »
Why do I have the feeling that the reaction reshoots were due to not being "good enough"?

I mean, I get [Evelyn] wants it to look the best, but holy cow. At a certain point, you've got to perhaps let some things go for the sake of saving time.
You presume she is interested in getting the show done in a timely manner. At least Mike and Adam seem to know better.

Talking about that, I'm surprised that with all the editing they did do in this episode, they left in George's slip up trying to say "vegetables" for the first small prize in 5 Price Tags.
Possibly because it was considered to be "humorous".
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 01:00:34 AM by GuyWithFace »
The above is my opinion and mine alone.

To answer your questions: yes, I am a guy and yes, I have a face. (I also have the occasional spurt of weirdness.)

Quote from: thepriceis_J
People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline kingpin623

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2015, 01:29:51 AM »
Freeze Frame:  I always find it odd when they play this and Push Over in the same show, given they are somewhat similar.  Tricky -- that trip was way more expensive that I would've guessed.  My guess would've been $6847.  This is one game I would have definitely lost!

Oops!  I meant to say that my guess would've been $4789 ($6847 was the correct price).

I also see that, somehow, Freeze Frame got transposed between SCSD#1 and Pocket ˘hange in my synopsis above.  Shows that memory is not infallible; I actually typed this up several weeks ago while it was still fresh in my mind.

I agree, Flerbert419:  there is a lot of editing going on these days!  They manage to do most of them fairly quickly, and at least they didn't delay the audience (as we were exiting after the show) when George redid the fooseball plug.  But 5 edits in one show do add up time-wise!

One edit I'll never forget was at a taping of another Drew episode a few years ago; it may have been in late April 2012 (I did post it at the time).  Some poor contestant who had won her way up on stage ran up to the turntable, where Drew was waiting to reveal her pricing game, and had just started up the stairs when she fell forward, flat on her face!  (Fortunately, she was not injured.). That entire event was edited out and never seen by viewers at home.

JBK

Offline whinbaby

• Double Showcase Winner
  • No whining!
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2015, 12:52:46 AM »
The 8,236th episode (174th for Season 43)

Showcase #1
  • Trip to Chicago:  $6,399
  • Flame Table:  $1,439
  • Patio Furniture:  $1,760
  • Trip to Bali:  $18,896
My bid:  $23,300 (Difference of $5,194)

Showcase #2
  • 360° Mugshots:  $516
  • Trip to Martha's Vineyard:  $5,904
  • Honda Fit:  $17,270
My bid:  $25,292 (OVER)

Modeling Totals:  June 9, 2015
Rachel Reynolds
Total:  14/$62,702.00 (6/$32,301.00, 8/$30,401.00)
Cars:  2/$37,011.00 (1/$18,265.00, 1/$18,746.00)
Trips:  2/$14,870.00 (1/$8,966.00, 1/$5,904.00)
Cash Prizes:  0/$0.00 (0/$0.00, 0/$0.00)

Amber Lancaster
Total:  12/$60,872.00 (6/$28,477.00, 6/$32,395.00)
Cars:  1/$17,270.00 (0/$0.00, 1/$17,270.00)
Trips:  2/$25,295.00 (2/$25,295.00, 0/$0.00)
Cash Prizes:  0/$0.00 (0/$0.00, 0/$0.00)

All Prizes
Total:  28/$125,656.00 (13/$61,878.00, 15/$63,778.00)
Cars:  3/$54,281.00 (1/$18,265.00, 2/$36,016.00)
Trips:  4/$40,165.00 (3/$34,261.00, 1/$5,904.00)
Cash Prizes:  1/$982.00 (0/$0.00, 1/$982.00)

Season to date
Rachel Reynolds (158 shows)
Total:  1,937/$10,498,867.43 (1,247/$4,809,944.96, 690/$5,688,922.47)
Cars:  223/$4,956,322.00 (82/$1,734,928.00, 141/$3,221,394.00)
Trips:  260/$2,143,960.00 (145/$1,152,434.00, 115/$991,526.00)
Cash Prizes:  25/$239,481.00 (8/$50,666.00, 17/$188,815.00)

Amber Lancaster (59 shows)
Total:  623/$3,896,852.00 (395/$1,822,090.00, 228/$2,074,762.00)
Cars:  92/$1,953,264.00 (37/$768,566.00, 55/$1,184,698.00)
Trips:  88/$774,319.00 (45/$405,345.00, 43/$368,974.00)
Cash Prizes:  7/$139,000.00 (0/$7,600.00, 7/$131,400.00)

All Prizes (174 shows)
Total:  4,581/$28,656,643.25 (2,868/$12,039,971.06, 1,713/$16,616,672.19)
Cars:  538/$11,464,076.00 (201/$4,149,931.00, 337/$7,314,145.00)
Trips:  571/$4,750,174.00 (321/$2,626,838.00, 250/$2,123,336.00)
Cash Prizes:  160/$4,920,719.00 (32/$809,333.00, 128/$4,111,386.00)

Career to date
Rachel Reynolds (1,552 shows)
Total:  15,741/$83,517,236.79 (9,850/$37,450,077.90, 5,891/$46,067,158.89)
Cars:  1,732/$38,998,500.00 (657/$14,085,430.00, 1,075/$24,913,070.00)
Trips:  1,571/$12,241,522.00 (849/$6,480,455.00, 722/$5,761,067.00)
Cash Prizes:  263/$2,937,332.00 (60/$529,250.00, 203/$2,408,082.00)

Amber Lancaster (678 shows)
Total:  5,771/$35,552,005.50 (3,617/$15,253,097.50, 2,154/$20,298,908.00)
Cars:  741/$15,997,057.00 (248/$5,270,145.00, 493/$10,726,912.00)
Trips:  751/$5,976,615.00 (392/$3,099,158.00, 359/$2,877,457.00)
Cash Prizes:  121/$1,881,787.00 (21/$227,954.00, 100/$1,653,833.00)

My viewing to date (2,719 shows)
Total:  70,961/$394,240,605.59 (44,130/$170,275,248.71, 26,831/$223,965,356.88)
Cars:  7,792/$167,691,889.00 (2,987/$62,742,793.00, 4,805/$104,949,096.00)
Trips:  6,153/$44,561,948.00 (3,221/$23,238,799.00, 2,932/$21,323,149.00)
Cash Prizes:  2,111/$47,594,072.00 (432/$7,846,618.00, 1,679/$39,747,454.00)