Front Office > The Front Office

The HYO (and G-R) situation

<< < (8/8)

Teddy:

--- Quote from: steven.jordan.332 on August 15, 2015, 02:17:39 PM ---How much life is in the site in general even though its the summer and all, where price and deal are both essentially dead until they resume next month on 9/21.

I do agree more participation in certain areas of the site is needed, how much longer do we truly have before it all shuts down?

--- End quote ---
I agree, because usually during the summer there are no new episodes to recap until the next season starts up.

And I think it's safe to assume that TPIR will keep going for as long as Fremantle and/or CBS want it, so I wouldn't abandon ship just yet.

ethawne2015:

--- Quote from: Teddy on August 16, 2015, 01:47:06 PM ---And I think it's safe to assume that TPIR will keep going for as long as Fremantle and/or CBS want it, so I wouldn't abandon ship just yet.

--- End quote ---

cu2010 asked me to tone it down yesterday, so instead of saying what I want to say, I'm going to ask Teddy (and ONLY Teddy) a simple question.  Teddy, did this need to be posted?  Did you need to remind all of us that our beloved show exists only as long as the network and its legal owners are willing to pay for it?

I've noticed you have this tendency to state the really and at times, painfully, obvious, and I'm genuinely curious as to why that is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version