Front Office > The Front Office

Test: New Features

<< < (3/6) > >>

Chelsea:
I've adjusted the theme changes into a much more conservative set of modifications from the original (blue background, but darker, minor font changes). 

therealcu2010:
I actually didn't mind the color scheme before. Looked really nice. Don't care for the fonts now, though...the kerning is wonky causing them to be really hard to read.

As for the plugins...I'm in the middle. Yes, they're cool, but they seem to take up an incredible amount of valuable real estate on my screen, and it seems that there's a lot of room for potential abuse with them. Maybe that's just the moderator in me talking, though. :)

Mr. Weatherman:
I like the revisions, but please revert back to the old font. Do that, and I think we will have achieved perfection. :)

--- Quote from: therealcu2010 on August 30, 2015, 03:25:49 PM ---As for the plugins...I'm in the middle. Yes, they're cool, but they seem to take up an incredible amount of valuable real estate on my screen, and it seems that there's a lot of room for potential abuse with them. Maybe that's just the moderator in me talking, though. :)

--- End quote ---

It's not just you. The plugins are indeed a bit large, and I'm viewing on a 1920x1080 display.

William:
I too like the new colors, but not the new font. If the old font could come back, that would be perfect.

The new colors do look great. I've loved the look of the site for the past three years, but this gives it a nice modern touch.

JustBecause:
The new font...is what it is. I don't hate it, but when compared to what it was, the old was better. Just like Clock Game's redesign, it'll take some adjusting.

The colours though are great. I'm kind of surprised they weren't changed sooner than now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version