Front Office > The Front Office

Test: New Features

<< < (2/6) > >>

UniquePerspective:
The new features? Nice. I appreciate.

However...remember that moment where Phoebe saw Chandler and Monica start to do the nasty on Friends, and she screamed and went "My eyes!"? That's how I feel about this color scheme. I would post the YouTube video but it doesn't want to work.

It's just...so much brightness going on, and things that I feel like don't even go well together. I apologize for my bluntness, but I HATE it.

Hag:
Blue and green are not a bad combination IMO but I would say the colors could be a little more subtle.

Schfifty:
I don't mind the new color scheme. I think we were due for a new one anyway, since we had the green background for quite a while, so I like this update. I agree with Unique on the brightness, though. Perhaps the white overlay on top of the blue background could be toned down a little.

Teddy:
I like the new Facebook and Instagram embed features, but I will third what UniquePerspective said, maybe one color should be toned down so that it doesn't stand out from the others.

PriceBusterXL:
I'm actually OK with the new Facebook and Instagram features. The color scheme doesn't matter too much with me...I can take it or leave it. Although, one was needed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version