Author Topic: The Price is Right: Renty's Great Return! Ep.3 -- Showcases  (Read 28544 times)

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
Re: The Price is Right: Renty's Great Return! Ep.3 -- SIGN-UPS
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2015, 03:22:28 AM »
Yeah, I wish there was a way hosts could be given some sort of temporary mod power over their own threads so we can continuously change the main subject line as the show progresses instead of having to wait on someone else (Roadgeek Adam, cough cough :P) to do it.

At the very least, Jess and I could get moderation rights to this section as well, for that sole reason.
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline Mr. Weatherman

Re: The Price is Right: Renty's Great Return! Ep.3 -- IUFB #2
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2015, 09:54:47 AM »
^Agreed. Also, it's your turn to bid :P
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 11:07:21 AM by Roadgeek Adam »
Pardon my language, but I do believe we all need to calm the f*** down.

“It’s an important stick — it’s my Plinko stick...I use it for A LOT of things!” - Bob Barker

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2015, 03:18:18 PM »
$1295.

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline JustBecause

• Walking the Golden Road
  • Waiting until the Time is Money Avatar is ready!
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2015, 03:28:55 PM »
$1325

Offline Mr. Weatherman

Re: The Price is Right: Renty's Great Return! Ep.3 -- PG #2
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2015, 06:37:58 PM »

ding ding ding ding

And after that all that, the actual retail price is...

$1,843

Schfifty, you win! Get up here to the turntable right this minute!

Hello, Schfifty. You probably came here to win a prize, and we will try to make that happen. Take a look at what you could win!

It's a pair of deadly, off-road motorcycles! These Honda CRF125F motorcycles each feature a 124.9 cc air-cooled engine and a four speed transmission for maximum speed and increased chance of dying should you wreck! Potentially life-saving helmets not included!

Schfifty, that's a fine-looking pair of motorcycles, and you can win them playing Flip Flop.

The price of those motorcycles is not $3,698. You can flip this first number and make the price $6,398. Or...you can flop the second number and make the price $3,689. Orrrrrr...... You can flip this and flop that, and make the price $6,389. Schfifty, I hope you understand how to play, because it's time to make a decision. You may flip, you may flop, or you may flip flop!

“It’s an important stick — it’s my Plinko stick...I use it for A LOT of things!” - Bob Barker

Offline Schfifty

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: The Price is Right: Renty's Great Return! Ep.3 -- PG #2
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2015, 09:46:45 PM »
*looks at the audience*

*FLIPS the left panel*

*steps back towards Renty*
"I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”  — Johnny Depp

Offline Mr. Weatherman

« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2015, 10:23:34 PM »
He's flips, but he does not flop!

I really hope you made the right decision. You sure did take your time looking towards the silent audience for advice, so hopefully you found something there, even though no one was supporting you. Seriously guys, this audience is so quiet, I can hear the ghost of Gene Rayburn blanking throughout the studio!

Do we have a winner?

(pushes button)

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

Dammit, he didn't fall for our 89/98 trap...I mean, congratulations! Enjoy those motorcycles!

More Price is Right coming up!

Offline Mr. Weatherman

Re: The Price is Right: Renty's Great Return! Ep.3 -- IUFB #3
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2015, 10:44:17 PM »
We've had two winners in a row. Let's try to make it three! Randy, who's next?

Guint, come on down! You are the next contestant on The Price is Right!

Guint, it's a pleasure to have you on the show. Let's see the next item up for bids...

It's a new outdoor grill! This Big Green Egg charcoal grill is painted green and shaped like an egg for added novelty! There are probably some other benefits behind the grill's eggular shape, but for a charcoal grill, there are probably less expensive options out there that do just as adequate of a job grilling your food to your charred liking!

Guint, it's your turn to bid, and might I remind you all to give your bids in dollars, because we round off our bids to the nearest dollar.

Bidding Order: (1) Guint (2) therealcu2010 (3) JustBecause (4) Flerbert419

Offline Guint

• Double Showcase Winner
  • ^ Top Notch Production Values ^
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2015, 10:51:18 PM »
Ah, good to know I'm a lesser quality member than a troll and...yeah.

$666.

Offline Mr. Weatherman

« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2015, 05:06:52 PM »
CU has less than 6 hours remaining -- however, since today is Halloween, I'll be generous and give him a treat, in the form of a 12 hour extension. So, CU has 18 hours remaining. :)

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2015, 11:46:37 PM »
...my bad.

Offline JustBecause

• Walking the Golden Road
  • Waiting until the Time is Money Avatar is ready!
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2015, 08:37:51 AM »
$1100

Offline Flerbert419

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2015, 09:00:22 AM »
$668.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 12:14:11 PM by Roadgeek Adam »
"The most famous game on The Price is Right is Plinko..." "Which I don't get, honestly."
~ Drew Carey to Chris Wallace, aired January 26, 2024

Offline Mr. Weatherman

Re: The Price is Right: Renty's Great Return! Ep.3 -- PG #3
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2015, 09:42:55 PM »

ding ding ding ding

And the actual retail price is...

$849

Flerbert419, with his two-up bid over a distressed Guint, wins! Come up here and join me by the Giant Price Tag!

Welcome to the show, Flerbert419. Now, we've had two winners in a row. You can help keep that streak going by winning this...!

$16,000

$16,000!

Yes! You can win $16,000 playing It's in the Bag! And you play It's in the Bag with these fine grocery products, which are what, Randy?

Melitta coffee filters. Melitta isn't just a leader in coffee filters, they invented them back in 1908! Enjoy your morning cup of Joe with the peace of mind knowing that your premium-priced coffee filters are no better than the no-name-brand ones you can find at your local Walmart!

Delsym 12 hour cough relief has the power to relieve your cough for up to 12 hours! Use as directed.

This 8 ounce, cherry-flavored slush beverage features a corporate cartoon logo on the front to entice small children!

The manufacturer of this 15.25 ounce can of whole kernel corn product did not opt to pay for sponsorship, despite those watching being able to clearly read what brand it is on the label!

Progresso Bread Crumbs are made from bits of real bread!

This exfoliating body wash container contains actual exfoliating body wash you can use to wash and exfoliate your body with!

Take a look at all of those grocery items.

COFFEE FILTERS  -  COUGH RELIEF  -  DRINK  -  CORN  -  BREAD CRUMBS  -  BODY WASH

Which one do you believe costs 99 cents? Which one is $13.49? Which one is $2.99? Which is $1.79? And finally, which one costs $3.49?

Please tell me the 5 items that fit those prices in the order in which they are presented.

If you get the first item correct, we will give you $1,000!

« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 09:49:01 PM by PayingTheRent »

Offline Flerbert419

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2015, 12:36:36 AM »
Corn
Cough Relief
Bread Crumbs
Drink
Coffee Filters

There's no way I'm stopping with a perfect first half on the line, so you can let this play out.
"The most famous game on The Price is Right is Plinko..." "Which I don't get, honestly."
~ Drew Carey to Chris Wallace, aired January 26, 2024