Author Topic: Help with chat  (Read 5376 times)

Offline Mr. X

• In Contestant's Row
Help with chat
« on: October 16, 2015, 09:21:52 PM »
Due to certain actions to other users in the chatroom, I was banned, but I want to be let back in. How do I do if I'm permanently banned? I hope this is not the case.

Offline pannoni1

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Help with chat
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 09:31:58 AM »
On September 28th, I was borking into chat because some computer at a hotel seemed to automatically disable chat at irregular intervals every few minutes, and I'm still listed as banned. Who do I contact to get my chat line restored?
Now open for tape trading! Please PM me for an offer with a list included.

The list: http://pannoni1.angelfire.com/

Offline Grade_A23

• Outside in Line
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 08:26:43 PM »
Im having the same problem Mr X. I was banned today and I didn't do or saying anything wrong.

Offline Torgo

• TPiR Alumnus
  • Essential to the Experience
    • Torgo Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 10:33:05 PM »
Due to certain actions to other users in the chatroom, I was banned, but I want to be let back in. How do I do if I'm permanently banned? I hope this is not the case.
You harassed other users via PM, and then you tried to join with an alternate account.

On September 28th, I was borking into chat because some computer at a hotel seemed to automatically disable chat at irregular intervals every few minutes, and I'm still listed as banned. Who do I contact to get my chat line restored?
Now you have every right to be upset. The precedent existed to kick out those caught in the revolving door. Why Chelsea has not reinstated your chatroom privileges, I have no idea.
Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.

Offline Grade_A23

• Outside in Line
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2015, 12:05:21 AM »
You harassed other users via PM, and then you tried to join with an alternate account.
Now you have every right to be upset. The precedent existed to kick out those caught in the revolving door. Why Chelsea has not reinstated your chatroom privileges, I have no idea.
First of I don't have an alternate account! This is a brand new account. Second I just asked u why I was banned and u have yet to give me a valid reason on why I was banned from chat. Like i have stated I have done no wrong here. Now If i have to go above u and talk to higher up mods then I will do that.