Author Topic: FPG 1/8/16 - Picks & Frequencies  (Read 2317 times)

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Thank Goodson It's Friday (Prediction Game)
FPG 1/8/16 - Picks & Frequencies
« on: January 08, 2016, 10:15:06 AM »
You know, what did I just say about being careful with your lineups? After 88JRFAN failed to pick wins/losses on his card, I made that cautionary statement, and then this happened...

1. MONEY GAME - L (6)
2. 1 RIGHT PRICE - W (5)
3. 1/2 OFF - L (5)
4. SHOPPING SPREE - L (3)
5. COMING OR GOING - W (2)
6. LET 'EM ROLL - L (1)

I tried to reach Vader for a correction, but did not receive a response in time. Unfortunately, that means both 1RP and Half must automatically be ranked as a 1 confidence per the FPG rules. That gives Vader a bit of an uphill battle before the game even starts, with three games at the lowest confidence level.

Anyway, here are the picks for all of this week's 24 players.

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Thank Goodson It's Friday (Prediction Game)
Re: FPG 1/8/16 - Picks & Frequencies
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 10:16:46 AM »
Here are the game frequencies for today's FPG match. Pushover and 1/2 Off lead the way, Card Game was strongly chosen as well, but below that we have a lot of KEY game picks today.

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
Re: FPG 1/8/16 - Picks & Frequencies
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 10:22:46 AM »
I also picked Spree which was already played this week. It's okay though, I'll handicap myself this time so everyone else has a chance.  :oldlol:
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz