Author Topic: Just curious  (Read 1909 times)

Offline rodroddyfan

• Double Showcase Winner
Just curious
« on: April 15, 2007, 06:30:58 PM »
I'm not sure if this is the proper forum to be put into, but I will try, I was just looking at flashearth.com and looking straight down on cbs building.  The angle from above would have fairfax running north-south and beverly running east-west, where do the lines starting forming at.  I have trying to picture the lines looking at the map.  thanks.  If this is the wrong forum, please feel free to move it.

Offline trapperm

• In Contestant's Row
Re: Just curious
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 07:44:29 PM »
The line forms on fairfax at about the middle point of the CBS studio complex and forms south towards the farmer's market
trapperm does not endorse change for changes sake

Offline rodroddyfan

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 08:09:05 PM »
Oh ok, thanks, I kinda thought that's where it was but wasn't sure since I have never been to LA.

Offline MissMurder

• In the Audience
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 02:04:12 AM »
basically just right across the street from the bagel shop on Fairfax, where the gate is to the ticket window. you won't miss it. people will be waiting. lol

Offline megvela

• In the Audience
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 12:45:40 AM »
For the Monday and Tuesday taping (April 16 and 17), they made us line-up to the other direction, that is, going to Beverly Blvd.

Offline Voltron291

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 01:42:10 AM »
For the Monday and Tuesday taping (April 16 and 17), they made us line-up to the other direction, that is, going to Beverly Blvd.

Probably because they didn't want people camping out in front of the Farmer's Market Parking lot or the entrance to CBS.  I don't think it would be a problem during regular tapings when people line up after Farmer's Market has already closed, and the back gate won't be open until the next morning after OOAP have been passed out.