Studio 33 - Price is Right Discussion > Season 47

Season 47 - Recap Interruptions Thread

(1/2) > >>

Roadgeek Adam:
Rather than use that table I never update, I will just make this a common thread of posting recap interruptions.

I can tell you right now I will be in Columbus, Ohio in October for a conference.

racer72:
The December 5th episode was preempted by the Bush funeral.

Gameshowgenius26:

--- Quote from: racer72 on December 05, 2018, 07:36:26 PM ---The December 5th episode was preempted by the Bush funeral.

--- End quote ---

Any idea when that will air? If not, then let us know as soon as you receive an update.

ThatDonGuy:

--- Quote from: Gameshowgenius26 on December 05, 2018, 07:38:40 PM ---Any idea when that will air? If not, then let us know as soon as you receive an update.
--- End quote ---
The airdates calendar is here; when a new date for the episode is announced, it will appear there (look for 8523K). Right now, it still says 12/5.

If I had to guess when, normally I would say, at the end of June (after the rest of the new episodes have aired), but since they aired a pre-empted episode during the four-day block of repeats following Cyber Monday, I will guess it will air on the Wednesday of the first week of the NCAA men's college basketball tournament, which is also a block of Tuesday-Friday repeats. (Thursday and Friday, I understand, as basketball coverage pre-empts the normal Pacific time slot - they do air the repeat there after CBS's two "early" games, at around 3 PM, although usually it's joined in progress - but I never did understand why they removed new episodes from Tuesday and Wednesday of that week.)

And I just realized that this is the RECAP interruptions thread, not the show interruptions one...

Roadgeek Adam:
So, emergency job interview trip.

I have to be in Park Ridge, Illinois on January 8 at 9 am.

Obviously, there will be a bit of an issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version