Author Topic: Looking for video of episode I was on  (Read 28800 times)

Offline lbkid1700

• Outside in Line
Looking for video of episode I was on
« on: November 14, 2018, 03:00:50 AM »
I was on episode #4234K it aired March 6, 2008.  If anyone has a copy of the full video please send a link.  I have been wanting to see a copy for the better part of 10 years and I cannot find a copy on youtube or anywhere else. 

Offline Nate Powalie

• In Contestant's Row
  • Sporcle Live Trivia Host/Freelance Sports Writer
Re: Looking for video of episode I was on
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 12:11:30 PM »
I've occasionally looked, but haven't found it. Sorry dude.
"Can't we all just learn to get along already?" - Nate Powalie

Offline SteveGavazzi

• Loyal Friend and True &
  • Director
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2021, 11:28:29 PM »
Please do not bump old threads unless you have a good reason to.  This thread is two and a half years old, and the person you're trying to reply to hasn't been on the site since two days after he made the original post.
"Every game is somebody's favorite." -- Wise words from Roger Dobkowitz.

Offline essmhtvny165

• Outside in Line
    • N/A
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2022, 08:14:23 PM »
Do you have the July 4, 1974 daytime episode which had the debut of a new pricing game: Card Game?

Offline Mr. Weatherman

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2022, 12:50:00 AM »
Please do not bump old threads unless you have a good reason to.  This thread is two and a half years old, and the person you're trying to reply to hasn't been on the site since two days after he made the original post.

Do you have the July 4, 1974 daytime episode which had the debut of a new pricing game: Card Game?

You literally cannot make this stuff up. 🤦🏻‍♂️

essmhtvny165, you have now bumped two threads, and not for a constructive reason as it pertains to existing discussion.  It’s generally understood that asking ‘do you know where I can find (insert episode here)’ be reserved for those with a personal connection to the episode in question, whether it be a former contestant or family member thereof wishing to track it down.  In this case, you’re only asking for your own personal viewing, which is frowned upon — especially when you’re bumping old threads to do so. 

Consider this a warning.  Please take time to thoroughly read through the rules of the forum and don’t post any new requests for episodes, whether it be via bumping old threads or creating new ones.  If a given episode isn’t already on YouTube, it’s unlikely you’ll be able to find it.  Even if someone here happens to have a given episode on tape, it’s doubtful they would take the time to make a digital copy for the sake of your own convenience unless there is a very good reason for doing so (see former contestant example above).
Pardon my language, but I do believe we all need to calm the f*** down.

“It’s an important stick — it’s my Plinko stick...I use it for A LOT of things!” - Bob Barker

Offline SteveGavazzi

• Loyal Friend and True &
  • Director
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2022, 02:18:02 PM »
Consider this a warning.

You have more patience than I do.  He's done.
"Every game is somebody's favorite." -- Wise words from Roger Dobkowitz.