Studio 33 - Price is Right Discussion > The TALK Is Right

Pricing Games Around The World

<< < (89/89)

NewsDirector3287:
Someone posted the premiere of the Italian version earlier this year or late last year, and it was two hours long as well, but only had 8 games.  I barely made it through that, so this seems like a bigger slog.  I wonder how they'll pull it off, it will be interesting to see.  This was one of the first international versions of Price I learned about when I joined the fandom years ago, so I'm glad to see it coming back again.  I've enjoyed this topic, it's been interesting to see the different interpretations of not just the games, but the show as a whole in different countries.

Reloaden:

--- Quote from: NewsDirector3287 on April 18, 2022, 10:33:26 PM ---Someone posted the premiere of the Italian version earlier this year or late last year, and it was two hours long as well, but only had 8 games.  I barely made it through that, so this seems like a bigger slog.  I wonder how they'll pull it off, it will be interesting to see.  This was one of the first international versions of Price I learned about when I joined the fandom years ago, so I'm glad to see it coming back again.  I've enjoyed this topic, it's been interesting to see the different interpretations of not just the games, but the show as a whole in different countries.

--- End quote ---

They should've  made a few 1hour long episodes. I don't think the average viewer is going to sit and watch 2 hours of Price. I hope the episodes get posted on youtube

brosa0:
Romania recently added Cover Up to its game lineup.   It's the only 4-digit version of Cover Up that I'm aware of as the others I've come across over the years have all been 5 or 6 digits. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version