Studio 46 - Non-TPiR Discussion > Technical Support

Post Count Ranks Question

<< < (2/3) > >>

JhayPrice:
I do admit that I post here to make some relevant contributions to the site. And yes, I'm not a high-quality poster, as you can observe.

SeaBreeze341:

--- Quote from: PatrickRox80 on June 14, 2020, 09:08:58 AM ---Having been on here for a few months short of 17 years, those ranks have been there since at least the summer hiatus in 2003.

If youíve been on the show, you get the title ďTPIR AlumnusĒ regardless of your post count.

--- End quote ---

Day One user here.  Those ranks were there since the beginning.  Though I think you only need 100 to get to the 3rd ranking.  Not sure when that changed but that aside, it's been the same for over 17 years

SteveGavazzi:
Coming in a bit late here, but there's actually a seventh, fairly obscure rank that was added much later -- I forget whether it comes in at 5,000 or 10,000 posts, but if you get there, you probably are a "Loyal Friend and True."

tpir04:

--- Quote from: SteveGavazzi on July 07, 2020, 01:04:18 AM ---Coming in a bit late here, but there's actually a seventh, fairly obscure rank that was added much later -- I forget whether it comes in at 5,000 or 10,000 posts, but if you get there, you probably are a "Loyal Friend and True."

--- End quote ---

Well I've seen a few members with upwards of 5,000 posts and they are still Double Showcase Winners. Which brings me to the question, is there any non-mod who has 10,000+ posts? I might've seen one in my two year tenure here, couldn't tell you who it was though.

Mr. Weatherman:
Iím pretty sure itís 10,000 posts for LFaT status.

At my current post rate, Iíll be there in 32 years! 🥴

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version