Front Office > The Front Office

Let me explain...

<< < (3/5) > >>

LiteBulb88:
Even if the website goes down 2 weeks per year, that's still 50 weeks of excellence you're paying for that we members get to enjoy for free. Thanks for everything you've done and continue to do to keep this site up!

SeaBreeze341:
Marc, thank you very much.  I think you had nothing to apologize for, but the fact that you did and explained what happened validates what a great guy you are.  I have had so much appreciation for you as it relates to finding G-R dot net, and how much of an ultra fan you are.

Like you, I haven't been around as much as I once was during the old days (well, prior to this season), but I still follow the show, and I have still followed the site (albeit as a lurker more than an active poster).  Similar to Jeff P and you and many others, family and real life comes first.

To close, the website could've been down for as long as need be, but after your dedication as mentioned, I knew that it would've been handled when it was handled.  I'm sorry that it has been such a problem.  However, I'm glad that the site is back up and running, and that you continue to support the best Price is Right forum ever.

I hope you had a nice holiday season.  Happy early birthday to your daughter, and enjoy 2021!

Grand_game2004:
Marc, you and 'ClockGameJohn' (or is it 'ClockGameJon'?) have ABSOLUTELY NO FREAKING IDEA of how awesome this site is. I've been a member for years, and I am proud to be part of an awesome site for one of the 'ALL TIME GREATEST GAME SHOWS ON EARTH'!!! 'Here's to more fun, RIGHT AFTER THESE MESSAGES!!!'

Plinkoman:
I joined this site back in 2003 when I was 13 years old- and I've loved it since! (MSN lurker- OMG, I feel so old now!) This is usually my first stop when I browse my usual sites, even before email, Facebook, and my rodeo sites. I watch Price, both todays' shows and yesteryear, religiously, and I am literally counting down the days until I can fly back out to LA and try my luck again on the show!

I have the utmost respect for Marc and John (aka Sally, from way back in the day) and I am ready for the several months of episodes to begin. Thank you, Marc and John for keeping the lights on and for having this site for us.

And, I too get excited when they play Cliff Hangers!  :-)

rockyboy34:
Well, Iím just glad things returned back to normal here. 🙂

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version