Studio 41 - Play Along > Host Your Own!

9821's The Price is Right Episode 3 - Throwback to Season 48

<< < (2/22) > >>

tpiradam:
I'll sign up...

Boy I tell ya I sure was tired after attending the morning taping so by this point my excitement level was about a 3. I almost went into full old person mode with all the hootin and hollerin from the potential contestants. When we FINALLY got into the studio after a few rogue bathroom trippers they showed me to my seat, I settled in and took a nice nap...until those magic words HEEEEEEEERE IT COMES! came through and I sprung up like a toaster with as much enthusiasm as the last show. THEN I took a nap 3min later and when I woke up in the studio and it was the next days taping...

JhayPrice:
I'm in, so I'll be rhymin'!

Robin starts the show off with a Shopping Spree win, choosing all other prizes but the foosball table may cause a winning streak to begin.

And a sight of hope is seen with Cole, dumping some blocks playing Let 'Em Roll, to win the car it takes some luck, sadly the last roll gave her 1500 bucks.

Bit bored after that loss? Let's continue the fun, and quit saying blah. It's now Freeze Frame with contestant Farihah. It's great to get a trip to New Orleans that's marked a price ending in the tens!

2 For 1's not a hard game especially for Kenneth hoping to win a hot tub with Melissa and James. Picking the middle number's a great idea, but still it's a lose-a...

It's everyone's fave, the game of rats, where Lauren gets a chance at. Orange, pink, and blue, all lanes she chose, 1-2-3-Rat Race, it's a car for you!

A vacation to Japan might just PUSH Phillip OVER the edge. Put 9-1-7-8 right in the window, it would produce a fun win, right on the show's last stretch.

Showcase time, it's OVER for Farirah, but Lauren's just fine. Winnin' over $54K kept the crowd in cheers, and as usual, ol' legendary spay-neuter plug would never be unpleasing to the ears.

TPIRfan#9821:
Yeah, I think the prompt was a bit too hard. I'll extend the deadline to Thursday night, and just say that you want in if you want in. Forget about the prompt, although for those of you who did it, expect to be rewarded.

therealcu2010:
I'd sign up, but obviously since I have the script, I cannot. 9821's shows are pretty good guys... always some fun surprises in store and this one is no different, so sign up for it!

LiteBulb88:
I so wish I could join, but I'm starting a new job next week and can't be sure I'll be able to check this site on a regular basis :(. But good luck--I've always enjoyed your shows!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version