Author Topic: How can non-US citizens watch TPIR?  (Read 1391 times)

Offline JhayPrice

• Walking the Golden Road
How can non-US citizens watch TPIR?
« on: August 17, 2021, 05:11:25 AM »
I'm not sure if this had been asked before, and it's somehow a basic question, but as someone not from the US, is there any way to watch The Price is Right live or even a recorded episode on any device? I would love to be able to witness the season premiere week, and from what I remember (correct me if I'm wrong) CBS All Access is limited to US and Canada citizens.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Offline LiteBulb88

• 4/15/2019
  • TPiR Alumnus
Re: How can non-US citizens watch TPIR?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2021, 11:30:53 AM »
The question really should be "how do people located outside the US watch TPiR," as one's citizenship has nothing to do with it, just where they're physically located. When I lived in the Czech Republic, the only way I found to watch TPiR was to use a VPN. If you connect a VPN to a server in the US, you can then connect to Paramount+ and watch episodes.

Offline Reloaden

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2021, 11:38:48 PM »
Yes VPN is your best bet or pray someone posts it on youtube before its geoblocked.

Offline pricefan18

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2021, 11:47:47 PM »
Yes VPN is your best bet or pray someone posts it on youtube before its geoblocked.

There are ways to circumvent the location on YouTube too so it's not geoblocked. I've done it before. So if all else fails, can do that.