Author Topic: Price is Right at Night: April 21 (Singh) and April 28 (Haddish) [SPOILERS]  (Read 8169 times)

Offline JayC

• Double Showcase Winner
Wasn't the season 36 Million Dollar Spectaculars the only time they used the black floor in primetime?

Offline NickintheATL

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • TV Button Pusher
    • nicholasmooneyhan.com
For the Eastern and Central time zones, there will be no problem. But it will be preempted in the Mountain & Pacific time zones. CBS may decide they want everyone to be able to watch the nighttime TPiR special instead of just half the country and move it.

It most certainly will *not* be preempted in Mountain and Pacific. In Mountain time it will air in its entirety after the speech. Pacific feed is at 8pm local time.

Offline pricefan18

• Double Showcase Winner
Wasn't the season 36 Million Dollar Spectaculars the only time they used the black floor in primetime?

Far as I know, yes.

Offline SeaBreeze341

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Everyone knows the damn thing's not there!

Far as I know, yes.

Just my opinion, but of all of the "unique" set changes and upgrades from 2007-2009 (example, the Purple Wheel), that black floor was the so great (looking) and underrated.  Not really necessary, but IMO, it was worth it for those specials
"Times change; people change" -- Casey Affleck

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
City TV is repeating the Lilly Singh episode at 8pm tonight, followed by the Ludacris episode at 9
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23