Studio 33 - Price is Right Discussion > The TALK Is Right

Easing L.A. County restrictions will likely permit an audience for Season 50(!)

<< < (3/3)

Nate Powalie:
Yeah, I mean it's a thrill to appear on a gameshow, so I can understand why they say "that's okay" after every loss.

therealcu2010:

--- Quote from: Axl on May 12, 2021, 06:16:21 PM ---I think the space between each podium is going to be permanent on Jeopardy! Originally they used manually-placed dividers during Final Jeopardy! with the new setup, but they now have installed a motorized system to control them remotely again.

--- End quote ---

Off topic, yes, but I wouldn't be surprised if Jeopardy! gets a set overhaul altogether with a new host coming in.

thepriceis_J:
This past week The Tonight Show started allowing full audiences in studio. Previously, a month or so ago, they had allowed limited audiences with pods of groups dispersed throughout the crowd.

Here's the NBC webpage laying out the requirements for getting tickets and attending the show.

Looking at it, I could see this being the norm for trying to make filming with high capacity audiences a thing again. Requiring vaccination and proof of vaccination at the studio.

Now only a few days away from CA opening up, I'll definitely be having my eyes peeled on the various ticket sites to see if any game shows pop up.

SeaBreeze341:
Its official.  I will be shocked if Season 50 is taped without a full audience.  At least the premiere since I still think were a year away from whether there will be any setback or unknowns (if so it would be minor and handled appropriately)

Regarding the vaccine: I imagine TPIR will be stricter with a proof of vaccination mandate.  I believe there are apps on ones smartphones where that can be scanned & uploaded.  Similar to a boarding pass, I believe.  It would be much more convenient as opposed to carrying around that vaccine card that's rather easy to get misplaced (if it's not folded properly within one's wallet or the like

COINBOYNYC:

--- Quote from: SeaBreeze341 on June 12, 2021, 06:55:04 PM ---I believe there are apps on ones smartphones where that can be scanned & uploaded.  Similar to a boarding pass, I believe.
--- End quote ---

New York State has the Excelsior Pass, and I'm sure other states have something similar.

--- Quote from: SeaBreeze341 on June 12, 2021, 06:55:04 PM ---It would be much more convenient as opposed to carrying around that vaccine card that's rather easy to get misplaced (if it's not folded properly within one's wallet or the like
--- End quote ---

Another option is to scan the card and carry a digital image of it on your phone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version