Studio 33 - Price is Right Discussion > Season 49

TPiR Recap - 5/14/2021

<< < (2/3) > >>

Roadgeek Adam:
Took till 2 am, but I got the damn thing finished. Sorry about that.

LiteBulb88:
Signs the show is in budget mode: the top car in Triple Play barely broke $20,000. That was setup to be lost.

Signs the show is really in budget mode: in Plinko, when the last digit of the fake price is 0 or 5, it is correct to choose the last digit about 95% of the time. But in this playing, that was broken twice.

Signs the show is really really in budget mode: Kyle's showcase was the cheapest showcase offered all season. Not surprised that got overbid.

Other notes:
* After the first prize in Clock Game, I was comparing Angelia to ClockGameJohn in my mind. Too bad she couldn't hold it together for the second prize :-(.

* Pushover really should've been won. The first price is never correct, the last price is almost never correct, and the prize is always worth over $5,000. That left $6,817 as the only option.

RatRace10:

--- Quote from: LiteBulb88 on May 15, 2021, 01:38:21 PM ---Signs the show is really in budget mode: in Plinko, when the last digit of the fake price is 0 or 5, it is correct to choose the last digit about 95% of the time.

--- End quote ---

9 too, no?

ooboh:
I’m thinking those three rapid-succession DSWs really put a hamper on the prize budget.

JayC:

--- Quote from: LiteBulb88 on May 15, 2021, 01:38:21 PM ---* Pushover really should've been won. The first price is never correct, the last price is almost never correct, and the prize is always worth over $5,000. That left $6,817 as the only option.
--- End quote ---
$5,293 was a little bit low but I did think it was a plausible choice, so I didn't really blame her for her pick.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version