Studio 41 - Play Along > Host Your Own!

"Reactive Budget" - gamesurf's Price is Right

<< < (25/25)

TPIRfan#9821:

--- Quote from: gamesurf on July 13, 2021, 08:16:26 PM ---It still took some timing and a bit of luck to finesse the wheel (as the timestamp won't be locked in until the post goes through, and per HYO Forum rules, editing post-hoc is not allowed) I have to assume that #9821 was paying close attention to the other two spins and realized the pattern, and that earned him $26,000! And #9821 wasn't the only one--I also got a DM from Scott gleefully warning me that if he made it up onstage he believed he would be able to do the same. Dwayne is sure breathing a sigh of relief that that didn't happen...
--- End quote ---

Guilty as charged.  :P If you hadn't said that, a DM asking you to change your wheel spin formula was coming right now. But Scott, did you figure it out before or after I blatantly put a bonus spin number in my post? I was planning on just pulling at the :20 mark, but thought I'd add a couple of seconds to make it less obvious.

Great hosting gamesurf! I'm only kicking myself for not going 16161 instead, lol.

MSTieScott:

--- Quote from: TPIRfan#9821 on July 13, 2021, 08:54:15 PM ---But Scott, did you figure it out before or after I blatantly put a bonus spin number in my post?

--- End quote ---

I formulated my hypothesis after the first spinner and saw it confirmed after the second. My post after you posted your numbers in which I said I was watching Dwayne instead of the wheel was my subtle way of pointing out that I knew what was about to happen.

And Dwayne should be relieved that I never won my way out of Contestants' Row, as I was able to time my final three bids exactly at :00.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version