Author Topic: TPG 6/29/21 - RESULTS  (Read 2836 times)

Offline OneBidTris

• 4/2/2024
  • Hosting FPG for Season 50
TPG 6/29/21 - RESULTS
« on: June 29, 2021, 01:56:52 PM »
Thanks Patrick Star.

This was a strange one where the quickies absolutely hurt the scores, but we struggled to find anything after that first half. Math had already been played this production week, Vend for a car came out of nowhere, and it was rough.

It seemed like Math might have been the only twist after Cover and Punch gave people points, but that was all they got. JJ only got points off T2, but it was a bold pick that paid off.

I wish it was a more plentiful game to end our season, but that's how it goes sometimes and hey, at least we got to get finals in and everyone did get to score. Congrats to Kev for winning the championship. That 6 confidence pick on Punch really cemented that pole position.

Wayo would've had 2/4, Hag 3/11.

Thanks again everyone for bearing through my tech difficulties and falling behind at points. It's been a wild ride this season and it's been very strange getting back to the normal grind, but I hope this has been as much fun for you as it's been for me.

Hopefully, I can see some of you and some of you see me as we head in the 50th season. I can feel good things coming for the show and it's good to have something to anticipate.