Studio 46 - Non-TPiR Discussion > Technical Support

Obsessive amount of 500 Internal Server Errors?

<< < (2/2)

Thatgameshowguy:
And a bump just to note that this issue has started up again, leading to the site going down for days at a time. Just the board part of the site, the timeline and Golden Gallery seemed to have been just fine. The site originally went down on Friday and was up early Saturday morning (1:30am eastern) and went down again about 24 hours ago before returning about 10 minutes ago. Hopefully this doesn’t become a recurring pattern…

BillyGr:

--- Quote from: Thatgameshowguy on December 12, 2022, 02:50:34 AM ---And a bump just to note that this issue has started up again, leading to the site going down for days at a time. Just the board part of the site, the timeline and Golden Gallery seemed to have been just fine. The site originally went down on Friday and was up early Saturday morning (1:30am eastern) and went down again about 24 hours ago before returning about 10 minutes ago. Hopefully this doesn’t become a recurring pattern…

--- End quote ---

When it wasn't working yesterday, I just figured this was the time of year that something is supposed to be renewed and usually gets forgotten, leading to it disappearing for a few days.
Apparently not this time (but a reminder if someone does need to do something before that occurs ;) ).

Roadgeek Adam:
My interpretation of the 500 errors is they are not related to billing. Usually when the site would go down for billing, we'd get available messages and stuff.

mechamind:
Yeah, "site suspensions" and domains for sale. This isn't that. This looks like "real" technical difficulties.

Chelsea:
Currently playing whack-a-mole with site problems where I seem to be stuck between a choice of "500 Error", "Breaks the FAQ", or "Breaks Recaps".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version