Author Topic: Three never before seen on YT episodes from Alex Keays  (Read 842 times)

Offline mellongraig

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Three never before seen on YT episodes from Alex Keays
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2021, 09:01:00 PM »
Actually one of those episodes was on there as a clip of a certain contestant but it's nice to see these again in full. Looking at the airdates those aired on March 9, 2000, April 26, 1999, and April 28, 1999 respectively (though the origin of those episodes came from the Internet Archive which is still not embedded yet).

Some observations with these episodes:
-For the 3/9/2000 episode, this was the last episode with Check-Out's original set as well as the last time that Kathleen entered in the contestant's guesses on the calculator. It's such a shame that she didn't get to do it with the new set as she was dismissed a few days before.
-On the 4/26/1999 and 4/28/1999 episodes, Chantel was absent likely because of her honeymoon leaving with Janice and Kathleen as the only models present. That also happened on the other episodes of that week as well as April 22 and 23.

Offline CJBojangles

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2021, 11:37:16 AM »
I miss this version of the host mic. The giant windscreen has always looked goofy to me.

Offline doucet

• Outside in Line
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2021, 07:37:23 AM »
I really need the shirt in 16:50 from the first video  :oldlol: