Author Topic: GOLDEN-ROAD.NET LIVE SHOW #44  (Read 2378 times)

Offline Guint

• Double Showcase Winner
  • ^ Top Notch Production Values ^
GOLDEN-ROAD.NET LIVE SHOW #44
« on: September 04, 2021, 11:16:26 AM »
COME ON DOWN!

It's time for another Golden-Road.net Price Is Right Live Show!

And just in time for the 50th Season! Show #44 will commence in the G-R.net Discord server on Friday, September 17th, 2021, at 9:00pm eastern. Doors will open starting at 8:00pm eastern to allow for contestant signup time.

You will find a number of things different from the previous show. One of which will be the cast: I'm still around, but will now be hosting the show, and taking over my spot in the announcer podium is the one and only thepriceis_J!

Also changing from the last time will be our presentation. We will still present the prizes in the chat for reference, but will now be streaming all the games via screenshare, and hosting and announcing using actual human voices instead of the written word!

So come and join us! It'll be sure to be fun! :slight_smile:

Offline Guint

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: GOLDEN-ROAD.NET LIVE SHOW #44
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2021, 08:23:27 PM »
Hey all,

Sorry to spring a delay already on you guys, but I was fully anticipating being able to start at 9pm next Friday. However, my work schedule is conflicting with that start time, so we may not be able to start until I get home, which will hopefully be around 10, but could possibly be a bit later too depending on how long it takes me to close up.

We are currently still going to do the show that night as planned but with the delayed start time. The good news is that with the new setup it only takes about 90 minutes to do the show, so with luck we'll finish at the same time we've been finishing the show in text form, so around midnight or possibly earlier.

Thank you all for your patience. I wasn't expecting to close so late, but in hindsight I probably should have guessed that we would.

Offline Guint

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: GOLDEN-ROAD.NET LIVE SHOW #44
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2021, 11:23:40 AM »
LIVE SHOW IS TONIGHT!

Please join us in the #livetime text channel and the @studio-41 voice channel tonight for the extravaganza! Doors will open at 9pm.

And also tpirguyMN and PriceFanArmadillo each have active First Four passes, so be sure to come and use them! :)