Studio 33 - Price is Right Discussion > The TALK Is Right

Contestant acts so wild, taping is stopped and they're not allowed to play?

(1/1)

pricefan18:
So, I can only assume this is urban legend or.....something....but I stumbled onto this comment underneath a copy of the first episode featuring a regular audience entrance and I had to ask about it here. This can't be true.......can it? I find it hard to believe but......I suppose I could be wrong.

"The excitement of this show is unmatched!
It is forever my most favorite game show… My mom, my Aunt and a friend of moms were on it back in the 70’s, my moms friend got called, she was so crazy and inappropriate that they stopped taping, didn’t let her play and kicked them out!"

gamesurf:

GobGlom:
Can we get this locked? It doesn't seem like it'll go anywhere productive.

SuperMatch93:
Roger could definitively confirm/deny this on Facebook (not that I'd bother to ask), but I feel like if this actually happened we'd have heard about it before.

pricefan18:

--- Quote from: SuperMatch93 on September 16, 2021, 06:05:16 PM ---Roger could definitively confirm/deny this on Facebook (not that I'd bother to ask), but I feel like if this actually happened we'd have heard about it before.

--- End quote ---

I didn't think about that, but he could for sure. Fair point on 2nd part as well, it is likely it woulda came out at some point by now, at least 75-80 percent chance probably, if not higher.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version