Author Topic: Final Season Leaderboard (15 games + playoffs) (10/7/21)  (Read 1072 times)

Offline OneBidTris

• Hosting FPG for Season 50
Final Season Leaderboard (15 games + playoffs) (10/7/21)
« on: October 07, 2021, 04:58:35 PM »
This was a shorter season than I thought it'd be. We started late, ended normally, and everyone seemed to be fine with that. We had some really big win weeks and then we fell into them getting uber difficult and trying their best to stop the winning. Punch had its first big win in a long time and both Gas and Stack has winning streaks. I fell behind after the grammys and computer issues during playoffs made it very slow and difficult to get stuff posted. However, we have survived and now we're in Season 50 with a couple new games and I need to figure out how to get them into my spreadsheet.

Thanks again everyone for sticking it out and coming along with me on this ride. I know it hasn't always been perfect, but I still enjoy the thrills of it all and I hope you do too. I'm planning to start up either next Friday or the Friday after that depending on the schedule and if it gets updated. Hopefully we get some more playing time in this season so we can truly see how much To the Penny and Back to '72 will throw a wrench in our lineups. Before I go, here's the final spreadsheet with playoffs included.

I will see you all very soon to start S50 FPG.