Author Topic: FPG Question  (Read 1368 times)

Offline BonusShell

• In Contestant's Row
FPG Question
« on: October 07, 2021, 04:50:20 PM »
My sincerest apologies if this is against the rules, but I've searched this forum and I cannot find the answer to the question I am about to ask:

I was wondering if we could submit choices and do an "informal" Friday Prediction Game for tomorrow's show (10/8/21). By "informal," I simply mean that nobody would keep score, and that we would just submit our picks for fun (by posting them publicly in this thread, or by submitting them in whatever other way the moderators wish).

If we can do this, I'll post my choices a bit later today.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 04:55:17 PM by BonusShell »

Offline OneBidTris

• 4/2/2024
  • Hosting FPG for Season 50
Re: FPG Question
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 07:03:26 PM »
Hey, there's nothing against the rules that we couldn't do a scrimmage this week. I've done them as well, but this is a little too short notice to hold a game. You're welcome to send me picks or post them in the discord if you're a part of it, but it would definitely be something small.

Only reason we haven't started the regular FPG season yet is that we typically go about 5/6 weeks into the season so we can get a feel for the rotations and have an idea of what could show up. There are places that have done a daily prediction game and people will predict lineups in chat, but this is best way to get consistent play.

Offline BonusShell

• In Contestant's Row
Re: FPG Question
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2021, 08:21:37 PM »
Thanks very much for allowing us to do a FPG scrimmage this week. I've sent you a private message in which I list my picks for tomorrow's episode.