Author Topic: FPG 10/22/21 - RESULTS  (Read 546 times)

Offline OneBidTris

• Hosting FPG for Season 50
FPG 10/22/21 - RESULTS
« on: October 25, 2021, 01:14:56 AM »
This was very rough. Since we're hopscotching around weeks, it's very hard to pinpoint exactly what was coming up. It wasn't as much of a bloodbath as I thought it might have been, but it still wasn't particularly strong. Highlights include absolutely no one's SP choice working out, one of the two least chosen cashers, and results shenanigans abound. As nice as a Lucky $even and a Bag win are, the players were not pleased with that result. Let's see how everyone did:

Lucky $even: 4 picks. Flerb, Wayo, HQnerd, Cephas each gain $10K. Both Flerb and Cephas had it first as a 6, but both had it lost. Cephas gets 2x PA.
Most Expen$ive: 5 picks.
It's in the Bag: 2 picks. dprice and BonusShell earn $25K a piece. dprice had it 3rd, but for a loss.
Side By Side: 5 picks. Punchy is the only person to correctly nail a game, 04 gets 2x PA.
Double Cross: Kev earns 50K and 2/6 off of that lone pick.
5 Price Tags: SANDBAG

Yeah, just an ugly set where nobody received more than 2 games in their lineup. Our winner didn't even need two games though as 4/20 was enough to give Punchy the win. Kev and Flerb both got 4/14. Kev had both of his picks correctly slotted, so he'll take the silver while Flerb takes the bronze. Not a good sign when only 2 peoples even get their PA correctly chosen.

I wish I had something better to say about this, but even the lineup wasn't a fun surprise. I don't like Bag and a long SP/car together and this lineup proves why. We are spoiled on Halloween and I assume that is the Friday of this week, so we will be playing on Thursday. I would like to not have to worry about if this week is altogether, but beggars can't be choosers.

So, hope that we get a schedule update soon and I'll see you on Thursday.

Offline Wayoshi

• CSS Host
  • The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
Re: FPG 10/22/21 - RESULTS
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2021, 05:39:04 PM »
I knew I should have picked ME instead of the last regular 2-prizer in Switch? ... then I'll be wrong the other way next time. :P
S4x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...