Author Topic: FPG 11/5/21 - RESULTS  (Read 862 times)

Offline OneBidTris

• Hosting FPG for Season 50
FPG 11/5/21 - RESULTS
« on: November 10, 2021, 10:47:25 AM »
This game was a mess. Nobody really seemed to be on the same page on what games to pick, but there was a majority on what duped everyone and that was the fee games. It's the first time we have had 4-cash since premiere week, but that wasn't the big problem. Most people assumed that if we had cash it would be Grand or Penny, so that meant a lot of lineups were hindered by it. And Pair came up a little sooner than everyone expected; in all only 2 players scored on fees. Everyone else that came up at least had some consensus to it, you'll see what I mean:

1 Right Price - Most common pick with 7 players. Only 04 had it for a loss, FJB gets 2x PA.
Cover Up - 4 picks. Hag, Flerb, Jarod, and 88 earned 10K with that. Flerb nailed it, 88 gets 2x PA.
Pick-a-Pair - SANDBAG.
Push Over - 4 picks. 04, me, Flerb, and dprice each gained 10K. Flerb maxed out and got 4x PA. I earned 2x PA.
Card Game - 3 picks. Wayo, JJ, 04 all get 15K for that. Everyone had it for a loss.
1/2 Off - 2 picks. Cephas and FJB win 25K each. Cephas had it 6th, both for a loss.

I see the results weren't our friends either. In spite of all that, Flerb had a stellar game. He's the only one to nail a game today and by and large made the most cash. He's way up on top with 9/42. 04 might not have had the same luck Flerb had with slotting, but he was the only other person to get 3 games right today. That will be good enough for silver with 5/10. And 4/6 is good enough for 3rd and that goes to Wayo.

We'll get this all cleaned up for next week when we get to see how the show wraps up another week after the Veterans have their day of celebration. See you all then!