Author Topic: FPG 11/12/21 - RESULTS  (Read 886 times)

Offline OneBidTris

• 4/2/2024
  • Hosting FPG for Season 50
FPG 11/12/21 - RESULTS
« on: November 17, 2021, 10:59:54 AM »
I don't have a ton to say about this week's results. If you had the general structure going on, you scored pretty well. I'd say the biggest surprises here were Any instead of a longer second car game and 1WP taking the place of a 2P, but neither of those destroyed too many lineups. Here's the rundown:

Range Game - 9 picks. Tan8 nails it, Wayo and Guint get 2x PA.
1 Wrong Price - 2 picks. Wayo and Kev receive 25K and 4 CP a piece. Kev gets 4 MP, Wayo gets 2 MP.
Pathfinder - 10 picks. Kev nails it and gets 4x PA, Jarod maxed it out.
Flip Flop - 11 picks, most popular of the day. No one had both parts down. Flerb gets 1x PA.
Any Number - 5 picks. dprice getx 1x PA.
Time I$ Money - 9 picks. Guint, Jarod, JJ nailed it; Wayo and Kev maxed out. Cephas and Hag get 2x PA.

Results were the big determiner in who won the game today. Kev zoomed past Wayo with his results and he wins with 16/60. Wayo still did plenty well for himself with 12/48 and the silver. Jarod made the most from his three games and takes the bronze spot with 9/40.

We've got one more regular game on the 19th and then a TPG Thanksgiving week to close out the month. I look forward to hosting everyone again next week.