Studio 33 - Price is Right Discussion > Price is Right Recaps!

TPiR Recap - 11/23/2021

<< < (2/3) > >>

Roland:
What I want to know is what was the matter with Drew's eye on this episode?

SanAnMan:

--- Quote from: ThatDonGuy on November 23, 2021, 02:34:53 PM ---(Side note to CBS: do you have to keep calling it "The Thanksgiving Day Parade"?)

--- End quote ---

Only NBC has the rights to call it the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Yes, CBS also shows the same parade at the same location, but I think only NBC gets to show the performances (the singers, the Broadway acts, etc.).

ThatDonGuy:

--- Quote from: SanAnMan on November 23, 2021, 05:24:33 PM ---Only NBC has the rights to call it the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Yes, CBS also shows the same parade at the same location, but I think only NBC gets to show the performances (the singers, the Broadway acts, etc.).

--- End quote ---

CBS has its own Broadway performances (this year, Chicago and Waitress; NBC has Six, Wicked, and Moulin Rouge, plus Annie Live, which airs the following Thursday). CBS used to show highlights from a number of parades, before deciding to concentrate on New York.

Grammar-Nazi:
That was a horrendous playing of 10 Chances. Wow.

GameShowKid:
10 Chances! One of my favorite games! I wanted to at least see the car digits, but not to be. I suppose it was a bit of bad luck that the coffee package price wasn’t $560, $750, $650, or $750 (all reasonable guesses).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version