Author Topic: FPG 5/20/22 - RESULTS  (Read 1204 times)

Offline OneBidTris

• 4/2/2024
  • Hosting FPG for Season 50
FPG 5/20/22 - RESULTS
« on: May 24, 2022, 02:35:31 PM »
This one was incredibly close. I was not home when this show aired, but I was watching along with the chat while it was going. So it's fascinating to see how those in discord are reacting to their scores without knowing all the picks. Is a 4/20 enough, or will 1 MP get you through like last week? It was not a 1 game and you're in situation, it required quite a few points. In fact, for three people, it came down to a tiebreak to see who got in.

6/24 was the score to get in, and you needed to get some right halves to make it. I had to double check to make sure that the confidence rankings were right, and you can double check as well in case I made a mistake. It sucks to go out that way, but that's FPG. On the top of the leaderboard, 10 and 30 were the numbers of the day. Even with my poor mistake of PaP for a loss, I still managed another win with 10/42. Kev also had a very good game with 10/30 and that's good for second. Punchy gets 3rd with 8/30 to round out the podium.

Wayoshi also sent in these picks:

1. Plinko L (2)
2. Pushover W (1)
3. Triple Play L (3)
4. Pick a Pair W (4)
5. Do the Math L (5)
6. One Away L (6)

That would've scored 7/23, good enough to pass this game.

There are some shockers in this results section, but again, congrats on getting this far in the playoffs. I will see you all Friday for the semis.